In honor of the "Hitomi" double-pack release... a comic.

We recently saw the return of Hitomi "World's Unluckiest Imouto" Maejima in the Hitomi My Stepsister + Gibo: Stepmother's Sin Bundle Pack, I thought it might be fun to reacquaint people with a webcomic starring Hitomi that was published a few years back.

It's called "HH" by the comic author/artist Dan Kim and can be found here: http://manga.clone-army.org/viewer.php?series=hh

Kim apparently had JAST's blessing and permission on the project, and it may have even been a commission. I'm pretty sure it was featured on the JAST web site back around 2007. Comics 1-17 feature mostly Hitomi, but also a fair bit of Kana from "Kana: Little Sister," which is also being re-released as a remake here shortly. Later comics feature various characters (and crossovers) from other JAST titles.

So give them a read and a laugh if you're so inclined. Remember, be kind to little sisters! It's apparently a damned tough job if you live inside a visual novel.

Hey, I remember that!

I used to follow Kim's web comic from a link on the old Jast site. Generally funny stuff, if you allow for Kim's really, really sick humor. I remember one episode where Hitomi is visited by Kana (as a fairy from Imotopia), who fills Hitomi with a bunch of malarkey about how she's going to be rewarded for all her suffering while clonking her on the head with a magic wand. In the next panel, we see Hitomi waking up in a hospital bed and a doctor standing next to her saying: "Renal failure." The look on Hitomi's face is priceless.

This was highly enjoyable...shame there aren't more comics like this for released/translated games.

There's actually a whole series we did with Dan Kim. We should of done more but he got really busy.

I read through them and really enjoyed the humour, I'm surprised that these comics even have been translated into various other languages.
I really liked the jokes about Hitomi - My Stepsister, they were hilarious. ^-^