Info on Angelsmile??

Okay, I wanted to know if the company that made games like Private nurse, Heart de Roommate and Figures of happiness is out of business or its still making stuff? Any info would be appreciated.

The brand is inactive - Figures of Happiness was the last eroge they made. The same can probably be said for all of the eroges that were localised via G-Collections - D.O., ZyX, Sekilala, Trabulance and Mercure are all pretty much inactive. Raidy 3 is still in progress, but their haven’t been any updates to the site for over a year, and although the brands are putting more titles up for dl sales, they don’t seem to be working on anything new.

Thanx for all the info. :slight_smile: I was thinking they had gone broke and all. Hmm so this means these cos. can still release stuff in the future? And what happens to the staff and creative people?

The staff have moved on to other companies, or were employed only as freelancers. Since you mentioned Angelsmile, the writer/artist team for Private Nurse + Heart de Roommate have formed the doujin circle Fan-na, and amongst other things have released Rough Sketch - She sings at the end of the world, which is one of my favourite doujin eroges - solid story and writing, great art, BGM and songs, and above average length for the price.