Information sought on Stark Naked Orchestra

Recently got Soft on Demands Stark Naked Orchestra. I love it.

Does any one know if these girls are all adult performers, or if some are musos and first timers without clothes. Some of the girls can play so it made me wonder.

Who is the conductor?

Any information on this great DVD in English would be appreciated… Can any one help?

Hi Rivaloe

I would like a copy of The Other Side of the Stark Naked Orchestra. I tried to order but SOD say it is out of print. Do you know where I can get?

There is a Zenra Taiko Drumming, I think the pack with the three DVDs is best. I also like the Zenra Ballet 1 & 2, probably 2 is better - well it is harder.

quote:
Originally posted by rivaloe:
there is also "the other side of stark naked orchestra" a more hard DVD...

do you rimember any other video/movie featuring women playing brass instruments?

Hi Rivaloe

I would like a copy of The Other Side of the Stark Naked Orchestra. I tried to order but SOD say it is out of print. Do you know where I can get?

There is a Zenra Taiko Drumming, I think the pack with the three DVDs is best. I also like the Zenra Ballet 1 & 2, probably 2 is better - well it is harder.

No I don't know of other videos playing brass instruments, do you?

Good to hear from a fellow musical pervert!

quote:
Originally posted by rivaloe:
there is also "the other side of stark naked orchestra" a more hard DVD...

do you rimember any other video/movie featuring women playing brass instruments?

Hi Rivaloe

No I don't know of other videos playing brass instruments, do you?

Good to hear from a fellow musical pervert!