Introduce yourself~

Well nice to see some old names i recognise, i joined the old board in September 2004. I havent been on the site since 2008 i think. I found this again.

I’m honestly surprised you found it. It seems to be quite hidden away, like it’s more of an afterthought than anything else really. Doesn’t help that the other guys killed there forum too. Talking with people about vn’s on the forums was one of the things that helped keep my interest up. It’s been a couple years since I even played a vn, and I couldn’t even be bothered finishing it. Too bad.

@Billybob said:
I’m honestly surprised you found it. It seems to be quite hidden away, like it’s more of an afterthought than anything else really.

We’re working to improve things @Billybob. If you have any good suggestions feel free to PM me or you can add your comments to this discussion.

Holy crap! I’m back. I can’t believe my account got saved!

@Lurker said:
Holy crap! I’m back. I can’t believe my account got saved!

Welcome back. I think I remember you.

Yeah, I was a fanboy who joined because of black cyc. Are you Shingo?

Hello my fellow (old school) BCyc fanatic.

Did ya hear? BCyc was resurrected… but it’s a rotting corpse that should have stayed buried…

On the bright side, it seems JAST has official ties with them, so we might see MinDeaD BlooD, Gore Screaming Show, or Gun Katana in English one day. One can dream, can’t they?

@Lurker said:
I can’t believe my account got saved!

It’s a pleasure :slight_smile:

After my experience with Euphoria (didn’t much care for it in the end) I’m less interested than I used to be in MinDeaD BlooD or Gore Screaming Show; but I’m still interested. But I’m always in favor of other people’s niches getting attention with official releases, so I’ll chime in in favor of that dream.

@Nargrakhan said:
Hello my fellow (old school) BCyc fanatic.

Did ya hear? BCyc was resurrected… but it’s a rotting corpse that should have stayed buried…

On the bright side, it seems JAST has official ties with them, so we might see MinDeaD BlooD, Gore Screaming Show, or Gun Katana in English one day. One can dream, can’t they?

Aye, I heard, but it seems like they did a good job with the extravaganza sequel, can’t wait to play it.

How do you get the qualifications to post titles in the license suggestion discussion? There is not an option for me to post anything.