Ironman Movie

At first, I was kinda worried they were gonna screw up this superhero… but now I feel kinda good that it seems to be in safe hands:

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/02/28/ … -holy-sht/

If anything, the special effects for the Ironman suit are badass. With Batman and Hellboy, this should be a really good year for comic book fans. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I’m looking forward to it, too. I hate to give away my age, but I bought the comic that featured the very first Iron Man story (what was it? Tales to Astonish?) at a Rexall drug store back in 196x. Wish I still had it. From the trailer it looks like they’re going to stick close to the original plot (even tho the Viet Nam war is long over). I wonder if we’ll get to see Senator Byrd and Pepper Potts (and Hawkeye as a villian).

I saw it at Super Bowl commerical. It looked so cool. I hope that it should be better.

am i the only one who thinks this movie seems really cheesey? everybody i see says it atleast looks decent. although i do like robert downy jr.

Cheesy, but some cheese is good, sometimes.

Let’s hope it doesn’t turn out like The Hulk and Fantastic 4.

Well if Ironman isn’t your kind of hero, there’s always Hancock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQQgvhn4jg

Gotta love those landings. :twisted:

my kind of hero is a cripplingly underaged girl who will do my bidding, in easily removable clothing

I liked The Hulk and Fantastic 4.

Some were good. Others were bad.

Marvel movies-

Spider-Man
Hulk
Iron Man (soon)
Captain America
Fantasic Four
The Punisher
Ghost Rider
Dr Stranger
X-Men
Blade
Men in Black (it was best)
Howard the Duck
Daredevil
Elektra
others?

I knew few TV movies- Generation X, and Nick Fury.

I’ve seen most of them. I only liked Spider-man and X-men.

I like Batman the Beginning. But that isn’t Marvel.

I did watch some super heroes movies. If you want to know what super heroes movies list.

I did know some DC movies-

Batman
Superman
Swamp Thing
Supergirl
Steel
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Constantine (Hellraiser comics)
V for Vendetta
Catwoman

There were more DC TV series. >.> I start to use Anti-Otaku Spray!!! <.< I just used Adam West joke. >.> :stuck_out_tongue:

I know some movies based on anime or manga.

Well, It helps to have a director who’s a fan of the comic book to begin with.

Usually, the results speak for themselves, like the X-Men and Lord of The Rings.

Captain America was hideous beyond belief. Electra lost its way pretty soon after the opening credits and featured a cast of villians that were rediculous even for a comic book movie. Ghost Rider; Nicolas Cage was brilliant in a movie that, overall, was pretty unoriginal.

I believe that was the Hellblazer comics (where John Constantine is a trash talking, blond, magic using, British man. It also takes place in England and he doesn’t give a fig about getting into heaven, he considers both the guys upstairs and downstairs to be uppity jerks).

Hellraiser was a horror movie about some demons living in a magic rubix cube (see the demon leader ‘Pin Head’).

PS: In the original comic Chas the cabbie was an overweight middle aged white guy that John was buddies with in college, he helped him out because they were old friends as well as the vicarious thrill of being near danger as opposed to being in front of it.

.<’ You was correct about Hellblazer. I did not read Vertigo line comic books so much except Sandman series.