Is Baldyr force or princess knights any good?

my friend has those and he ask me if i want to buy them… just curious if its any good- he said they were cool.

if you have a gamepad, baldrforce would be nice. I just cleared the game a few days ago and thinking of selling my copy, but prolly won’t in the near future

but just so you know, the game is short during “one play time”. The game is meant to have you replay multiple times to get more endings and the true ending (I replayed the game 16 times). So while the game has high replay value, it doesn’t take long to get to the ending from the beginning. You can keep your previous weapons and settings when you restart the game to make your life easier

you have any walkthroughs or faq sheets in getting the true ending and other endings?

And Luness… do you have any faqs etc. on pigeon blood?

no I didn’t play pigeon blood

walkthroughs…I went through the game myself without any help so :stuck_out_tongue:

i mean were there troubles in getting the multitudes of endings? like what choices to make to get the "true " ending etc.

I am not going to tell you, you go figure yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

and plus, you have to get all the other main endings first; you can’t get it in first try