Is Brave Soul compatible with XP?

I was looking at the info page of brave soul and noticed it doesn’t have XP listed in the OS’s. Is it an oversite or is it not compatible?

It’s an oversight. Rest assured that it will be compatible under XP because so is the Japanese version, and I personally did some testing for it under XP before so not to worry.

heh im more worried with brave soul being compatible with my Ati 9800 pro…

I’ll toss this out for anyone who might not know this. It’s very safe to assume that any game that supports win2k will run on XP with no problems… Since XP is built of the NT/2k kernel, it’s kind of like seeing a game that only supports 95/98, but will work in ME too.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
heh im more worried with brave soul being compatible with my Ati 9800 pro....

Game isn't 3D and I ran the demo on my Radeon 8500, so it shouldn't be a problem.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Game isn't 3D and I ran the demo on my Radeon 8500, so it shouldn't be a problem.

.... i was trying to brag....

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
.... i was trying to brag....

...ineffectively, it seems. You forgot to include references to the size of your computer's... ... equipment, to paraphrase a George Carlin routine.

;)

(yes, this entire post is a joke...it might be a bit obscure...)

I’m worried if it’s compatible with my ultra cool aluminum see through plexi glass case with fluorescent lights and leds that make my comptuer cool faster and also give it an extra 300mhz…

Yeah right… lol

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
...ineffectively, it seems. You forgot to include references to the size of your computer's... ... equipment, to paraphrase a George Carlin routine.

[img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

(yes, this entire post is a joke...it might be a bit obscure...)

Mmm, I have to agree, I don't even know what a whatever it is was.

Clueless?,
Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
I'm worried if it's compatible with my ultra cool aluminum see through plexi glass case with fluorescent lights and leds that make my comptuer cool faster and also give it an extra 300mhz..........

Yeah right.... lol

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo purty. Take a picture for me.

Made in DNA

It’s hard to get a pick of my case, it also has this stealth mode deal where it turns into an Antec SOHO server case if it senses a camera near it.