Is there a bishoujo game like harvest moon?

Cool I’ll have to take a look then.

OOOO i just found out about the game.Its based on a anime called dna2.I thought that was a fake but its real.I don’t know if thats hentai or not but it looks intresting.

Well…

the Simgirl is made by fan.

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
PC English games-

The Maid's Story

Is there a way to get Maid's Story to run in Windows XP?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:

I found out the solution from JAST USA website.

To play this game in Windows XP, play the game in Windows 95 compatibility mode.

Oh... I did play Milky House Memorial games with Window 95 compatiblity mode in Window XP. I am going to test this game.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:

Put the installer in Win95 Compatibility mode, than run it. Go to the directory The Maid's story is in. (default is C:\\CS_Blitz\\MEIDO Then put the file MD.EXE in Win95 Compatibility mode.

Thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by Krazceeaznguy:
OOOO i just found out about the game.Its based on a anime called dna2.I thought that was a fake but its real.I don't know if thats hentai or not but it looks intresting.

The anime DNA^2 is not hentai. Ecchi yes hentai no. Besides how can it be hentai when the hero keeps throwing up [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, DNA2 isn’t hentai, however, the show DNA Hunter is. Never saw either though. I remember I would get the two mixed up when I first heard about them.

------------------
精神 の 神

Heh oh yeah DNA hunter. Interesting anime, with interesting premise though I wish the chara designs were better as well as animation