Is there a bishoujo game like harvest moon?

Wondering if there is a bishoujo game like harvest moon where you give the girls gift and stuff.Exept i don’t like the farming.Like a dating sim.Is there a game like that out there??

O and if its not bishoujo i don’t mind b/c for some reason i like dating sim games hahaha…

Dead or Alive: Extreme Volleyball.

But seriously, I think True Love was one. Can’t remember, it’s been years since I last played it.

------------------
精神 の 神

PC English games-

True Love '95
Graduation: Neo Generation (aka Graduation 2)
The Maid’s Story
Casual Romance Club (Import game with english text)

PS1:

Thousand Arms

Don’t forget the two Dating/Romance Sims coming out soon, not sure if they are gift giving to the girls you like types or not, but there is Amusement Park and Day of Love being released on the 17th of this month. They are played off DVD’s but are two new dating/romance sims to be released in English.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-10-2004).]

where can i find those two games that are to be released in english on the 17th of this month? from the previous post.

You can find them at J-List the actual links that take you directly to the order pages for the games themselves were posted in another thread but if you go to the one below and search for the titles you should find them easily enough.

www.jlist.com

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-10-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Krazceeaznguy:
Wondering if there is a bishoujo game like harvest moon where you give the girls gift and stuff.Exept i don't like the farming.Like a dating sim.Is there a game like that out there??

Hmm..this sure sounds alot like Dead or Alive xtreme beach volleyball. Play volleyball earn money, buy presents and swimsuits, give them to girls and hope they keep the suits. Man I was playing this game for weeks trying to get the girls to accept the venus suit.

Wait you give girls gifts in harvest moon?? Which version are you talking about? I bought the game when it went on clearance and only read the manual but it never said anywhere you gift give. Hmm…maybe it’s time I try harvest moon

When was Harvest Moon released? It sounds very familiar but I cannot place where other then here I heard of it at the moment.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
When was Harvest Moon released? It sounds very familiar but I cannot place where other then here I heard of it at the moment.

It released to SNES first on 1996.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/images/snes01/01/harvestmoon.html

It released to Gameboy Color, PS1, PS2, Gameboy Advance, and Gamecube (soon, it will release next month or April)

ok u guys know the game simgirl right.Its on newgrounds. looked fun and i wondered if there are games like that.So i guess simgirl is like harvest moon.

simgirl? please tell us about it

its a game at new grounds
http://newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=50364

This game is still in beta so u have only 1 girl to choose from.You go around town doing some stuff.U can talk to the girl and depending on what u pick u will be able to date her.Well just play the game u will understand ez

Well thousand arms the psx game has dating elements in it from what I heard.

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
Well thousand arms the psx game has dating elements in it from what I heard.

Yes, you're correct. It is mixed dating simulation and RPG.

I have it. I overheard this game is uncommon to rare/ hard to find.

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
It released to SNES first on 1996.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/images/snes01/01/harvestmoon.html

It released to Gameboy Color, PS1, PS2, Gameboy Advance, and Gamecube (soon, it will release next month or April)

You forgot the Nintendo 64 version. That's when I got interesting in the series.

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
Yes, you're correct. It is mixed dating simulation and RPG.

I have it. I overheard this game is uncommon to rare/ hard to find.

Yeah I really feel bad now not buying it when I had the chance [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]
quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
You forgot the Nintendo 64 version. That's when I got interesting in the series.

>.<

I forgot about N64's Harvest Moon 64. I have it as unopened. ^_^'

To wanfu2k1,

Try to find PS1's Thousand Arms at Ebay or Yahoo auction. I don't know if you may lucky to find new condition and cheap bid. Good luck.

Here’s a list of available sellers from half.com. For those who don’t know half.com, it’s like Ebay, but without the auctions. It’s a classifieds section, in other words. You see it. You buy it. No bidding. I used to buy from them all the time. Until for no particular reason, I just stopped. I think the partial reason for me stopping was because they integrated ebay into half.com, and I don’t like ebay, don’t support them. But half.com I like. So it’s a love/hate relationship with them. It was good before they integrated ebay, because at the time, nobody really heard of half.com and while there was fewer things for sale, there was more, how shall I say, more honest folk around. The prices weren’t as steep as they used to be.

http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=3697865&domain_id=1794&meta_id=4
Forgot the link.

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 02-11-2004).]