Is this what Peter's office looks like?

Good depiction of JAST Command Center or wishful thinking? :stuck_out_tongue:

What I wanna know is; how does Mrs.Payne feel about this?

assuming that the setup hasnt changed since i last visited jlist eons ago…

peter has a much smaller room with a couple of macs and pcs

his wife’s office is just right next door so i am sure she is on top of everything

what games are those

some i can recognize, some i dont, plus niconico+yahoo auctions+email client+2 p2p progams at the bottom right corner

I’d vote for wishful thinking. JAST would be dominating the English eroge market if they got those titles :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Ho no Onoharamase Jinsei
  • Nursery Rhyme
  • Koihime Musou (Ignosco got this one)
  • Princess Witches (Ignosco confirmed)
  • Moshimo Ashita ga Hare Naraba (GOD TIER ALERT, GOD TIER ALERT)
  • Shimaima (Ignosco got this one too - for some reason thought it was Sische but should have recognised that the characters obviously weren’t in that art style)
  • Summer Days
  • Little Busters!
  • Tsuki wa Higashi ni Hi wa Nishi ni
  • ef -the first tale-
  • Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de
  • Shuffle!
  • Tsuyokiss (Ignosco again; I should have recognised it =p)

5 titles left, anyone else want to contribute?

So, to summarize (and adding my own guesses):

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B7 B8
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 C8

A1: ???
A2: ???
A3: BALDR BULLET?
A4: ??? ???
A5: Nursery Rhyme
A6: ??†?? ???
A7: ???
A8: 177 (kingshriek)

B1: Yahoo! Japan ???
B2: ??? (Lancer-X)
B3: ???
B4: ???
B5: ???
B6: School Days
B7: Little Busters!
B8: Share

C1: moz2ch
C2: ???Operation Sanctuary?
C3: ef - the first tale
C4: ???
C5: Really? Really! (I think it’s this one because Asa is wearing her middle school uniform)
C6: ???
C7: ???
C8: Winny

B2 is probably ??? by Triangle

If anyone remembers May Club’s virtual reality seat & headset…I think Mr. Payne’s office looks like that…he just has to say a title and the title comes up…er…maybe wishful thinking…either that, or something out of Dilbert (anyone remember the virtual reality cubical???).

It’s God’s room ([size=150]The world God only knows[/size]).
In the manga he also have several screens so he can play several games at the same time.

Quote : “the upper left and botom right games have such deep stories” :smiley:

clearly doesn’t apply here wwwwwwwwwww (actually, I still don’t know what the top left one is! so it could apply)

God is not alone.

I feel so insignificant to True Masters of Eroge. :wink:

The cockpit has an eject lever. Is that for when it’s a Bad End? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well my computer room is well developed…anime statues, wall scrolls, tv w/ xbox360 & PS2, several book cases for all the rpgs I’ve collected over the years, a little bit of everything. Need to get a small refridge to put my sake in it. I guess what some would call a “man cave” is more of a geek cage for me. Of course, when I finally am able to head over to Japan, I’ll probably need to rent another plane just to put all the things I buy onto it (wont have any room for me)!