Is this working?

quote:
Originally posted by Made in DNA:
*sigh* What are the dues?

Souls are accepted in all denominations. In a pinch, other people's credit cards work too.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Souls are accepted in all denominations. In a pinch, other people's credit cards work too.

Okay, but I'm afraid mine's a little bit on the '†ŒÃ side. More over it's a 16-bit°.

(1 - chuuko - used)
(2 - tamashii - soul)

[This message has been edited by Made in DNA (edited 04-23-2003).]

quote:

Goats work as well, just don't tell Ladyphoenix-sama. She gets a bit annoyed when we sacrifice things. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Made in DNA:
Okay, but I'm afraid mine's a little bit on the '†ŒÃ side. More over it's a 16-bit°.

(1 - chuuko - used)
(2 - tamashii - soul)

[This message has been edited by Made in DNA (edited 04-23-2003).]

Oh, that's quite alright. I never said anything about your soul. I find people are much more willing to part with souls that aren't theirs. Have any mortal enemies? Some jerk cut you off in traffic this morning?

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 04-24-2003).]

Wow, this thread is really taking off…

quote:
Oh, that's quite alright. I never said anything about your soul. I find people are much more willing to part with souls that aren't theirs. Have any mortal enemies? Some jerk cut you off in traffic this morning?

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 04-24-2003).]

Well now, that opens up all kinds of options. Oh Lamuneeeees...

Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Goats work as well, just don't tell Ladyphoenix-sama. She gets a bit annoyed when we sacrifice things. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

grrrrrr, NO GOATS!!! don’t make me stop bouncing, people, cause I will!

Yes, Ladyphoenix!!! More

Too…early …in …morning…eyes not…able to handle…bouncing…

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
grrrrrr, NO GOATS!!!!! don't make me stop bouncing, people, cause I will!

Yep! Use kittens instead! :P

that’s it! no more bouncing until everyone sings a hymn of praise to kittens and goats!

quote:
that's it! no more bouncing until everyone sings a hymn of praise to kittens and goats!

Aaaargh! There was a "Nobody" registered around here, but there is still no "everyone".

Bouncies goodbye....

(OTOH: I never got one anyway, so it doesn't matter that much too me. What? Who said "selfish bastard"?)

That reminds me, I wonder whatever happened to Nobody-san and a lot of the others.

quote:
that's it! no more bouncing until everyone sings a hymn of praise to kittens and goats!

If you insist. Hymn 244 from the blue book Lutheran Worship:

O Living Breat from Heaven

O living Bread from heaven, How well you feed your
guest! The gifts that you have given Have
filled my heart with rest. Oh wondrous food of
blesing, Oh, cup that heals our woes! My
heart, this gift possessing, With praises overflows.

A reading from the book of Leviticus, the fourth chapter.

If it is a ruler who sins and becomes guilty of breaking one of the Lord's commands without intending to, then as soon as the sin is called to his attention, he shall bring as his offering a male goat without any defects. He shall put his hands on its head and kill it on the north side of the altar, where the animals for the burnt offerings are killed. This is an offering to take away sin. (Lev 4:22-24)

But, I’m not Lutheran. The only sacrifice I am ordered to make is a tithe to the Bishoujo Goddess’ in the form of Bishoujo Game Purchases.

Oh, by the Great Lemon, look what you did! You just founded a religion. Granted, it’s existed for quite some time already, but still…

I can just see the prayers now:
“Blessed are the gamers, for they shall inherit the cels.”

quote:
If you insist. Hymn 244 from the blue book Lutheran Worship:

O Living Breat from Heaven

O living Bread from heaven, How well you feed your
guest! The gifts that you have given Have
filled my heart with rest. Oh wondrous food of
blesing, Oh, cup that heals our woes! My
heart, this gift possessing, With praises overflows.

A reading from the book of Leviticus, the fourth chapter.

If it is a ruler who sins and becomes guilty of breaking one of the Lord's commands without intending to, then as soon as the sin is called to his attention, he shall bring as his offering a male goat without any defects. He shall put his hands on its head and kill it on the north side of the altar, where the animals for the burnt offerings are killed. This is an offering to take away sin. (Lev 4:22-24)

The New Testament did away with Sin offerings, though.

Sorry, couldn’t think of anywhere to really put this but I wanted to bring up something. (warning there’s a rant than a question…)

On the Help board, the thead where Hightower-san was asking for help, some newbie popped up and put a link for a savefile for TCI. Besides my general annoyance for people who’s first and only post on these boards is to put up a “cheat” on a game, but it also pisses me off when it pretty much ignores what was going on in the thread. It was obvious to me that Hightower-san wanted to play the game and wasn’t just out to get the bloody images. So why put a savefile link up? That’s even worst than a step by step walkthrough to me. I mean, with a step by step you’re playing without thinking. With a savefile you’re not even playing the game!

Sorry, stressing out (though from work, not this). But my question, what exactly is PeaPri’s offical policy towards step by step walkthroughs and save files? Was the prohibition more Dave E’s kick in the first place?

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Sorry, couldn't think of anywhere to really put this but I wanted to bring up something. (warning there's a rant than a question...)

On the Help board, the thead where Hightower-san was asking for help, some newbie popped up and put a link for a savefile for TCI. Besides my general annoyance for people who's first and only post on these boards is to put up a "cheat" on a game, but it also pisses me off when it pretty much ignores what was going on in the thread. It was obvious to me that Hightower-san wanted to play the game and wasn't just out to get the bloody images. So why put a savefile link up? That's even worst than a step by step walkthrough to me. I mean, with a step by step you're playing without thinking. With a savefile you're not even playing the game!

Sorry, stressing out (though from work, not this). But my question, what exactly is PeaPri's offical policy towards step by step walkthroughs and save files? Was the prohibition more Dave E's kick in the first place?

It's my understanding that all the games we sell at JAST USA have walkthrus that we create ourselves. How else are we going to get through the games to make sure they work? These walkthrus are available to anyone who has purchased the game. Simply send your CD number to us and we will send you the walkthru. Wa-lah!

As for savefiles. I personally can't see anything wrong with them. But why would you want to play someone else's leftovers?

Best regards,
Made in DNA