Ishika & Honori by Hirameki

I’m having trouble with their website, can anyone fill me in on this game?

There is a link in another thread do the game does that not work? Well there site seems to be down at the moment but try this link Ishika & Honori and when the page is back up that should load it right to the game page.

As I remember it is about two girls going after some gem, I think they have some kind of physic power and are part of an organization. I glanced at it yesterday hoping the page would still be up, so what was just said is really all that I remember and does not propably do the game justice.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 10-28-2004).]

The Hirameki webpage is just in a state of constant loading for me. I didn’t see the other thread but thanks for the little descripton. I’m going to see if Himeya have some more info under the Japanese version.

You’re welcome, try the link at a later time if the Japanese site does not pan out because there is more too it then what I mentioned something about an organization that the girls work for and having to stop someone from getting too much power. It sounds much more of a fantasy underlying plot.

And in case you did not know it comes out December 7th or at least that was what the last announcement said on the release date.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 10-28-2004).]

For those interested, the link is now working again.

Yay!