J-List game shipping sale

We’re offering $1 to ship any bishoujo game at J-List in December. Now is the time to complete your bishoujo game collection!

http://www.jlist.com

Is the offer only good on games ???

I actually have something I would like to purchase on J-List which are not Bishoujo games. ~_~

I see the little red bracket saying (US/Can) only. Any discount on the shipping to Europe?

quote:
Originally posted by chronoluminaire:
I see the little red bracket saying (US/Can) only. Any discount on the shipping to Europe?

I'm sure I read that shipping outside US/Canada would be $3.50 for the duration of December. Must order Tsuku 4 soon...

quote:
Originally posted by Noirbo:
Is the offer only good on games ???

I actually have something I would like to purchase on J-List which are not Bishoujo games. ~_~

I believe it's only on the games. They usually have other little discounts going around that are specific to the item type. 15% off 4 or more DVD's, things like that.

Hmm, Payne-sama, have you guys considered a link or section stating which specials you have going at any given time? (or maybe I've missed it...) Just wondering.

You know one thing is funny, I order Brave Soul game from J-List in Decemeber 11, 2003, I still charge me 4.50 for shipping and Handling. and I live in the US lol

Is no big deal to me, just to let you know

[This message has been edited by Dark Alicia (edited 12-28-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Alicia:
You know one thing is funny, I order Brave Soul game from J-List in Decemeber 11, 2003, I still charge me 4.50 for shipping and Handling. and I live in the US lol

Is no big deal to me, just to let you know

Then you should talk to J-List about it. Just make sure you did order from the J-List website itself. For instance, ordering from PeaPri, you would get your shipment processed through J-List's American offices, JastUSA (Okay, more like their PCR Distributing company) But it's not the same as ordering through them.

Hmm, actually JastUSA and J-List website usually have different specials going. So even then, you have to be careful on which website you sent your order through.