J-List job posting

Hi, I’ve mentioned the job posting on the J-List mailing list so I thought I’d add it here. We have an immediate opening in our San Diego location for an intelligent, motivated person interested in helping spread Japanese bishoujo games across the Earth. The job calls for many skills but is mainly an order filling/picking job, with potential for more later. Applicants must already be in the San Diego area (no moving from Italy or Norway for the job, sorry ^_^), must have good computer skills, and be able to learn our order filling system. The ability to communication why bishoujo games are great is a plus. If you’re interested in the position, please email me off the BBS, at peter@jlist.com . Thanks!

I wouldn’t mind commuting a half hour everyday to become part of the great and powerful Payne outreach program, but unless I get fired from my current job, I’m happy where I am. Especially since it’s a lot closer a half hour.

Hell, I have to drive more than a half hour just to get yo school. Seems like all theg ood jobs are in california…

Heh, or Japan. Actually CA is a mess these days, don’t know how they got that screwed up. Why do you think I live in Japan? :slight_smile:

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
Heh, or Japan. Actually CA is a mess these days, don't know how they got that screwed up. Why do you think I live in Japan? ^_^

Yeah, basically, one of the main reasons I'm still here is because I don't want to have to get used to a whole new television schedule and programming. Plus, having KROQ on the radio doesn't hurt either. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

We are still looking for someone who is in a position to help us. If you know any bishoujo game fans in the San Diego area who could consider our job posting, have them contact us.

Wish I could apply, but unfortunately I live almost the entire length of the country from where the job is… Til you have job openings here in PA I guess I can’t help…