Jewel Knights Crusade in stock at PeaPri

Jewel Knights Crusade is in stock now at Peach Princess. It looks like a great game!

http://www.peapri.com/

(yes, this URL works)

not meant to be a shameless plug but man, look at that oppai…

That’s putting it mildly…

It looks like a nice game! I’ll add it to my wish list.

But it’s the first time I see that a (English) bishoujo game isn’t mentioned to be able to run on Windows 95. Has this been tested, or just forgotten?

Please tell me will i have any problems running this game on my computer. My computer runs win 98.

Well based on the information on the site which woodelf quotes above your message there does not seem to be any reason it would not work since you have Windows 98 and it seems to be a game that will play on Windows 98 and above.

If it doesn’t play on Win95 I’m going to be really pissed…

Well Windows 95 is becoming like DOS only games have already become, hard to find and mostly things of the past or so it seems if you look at requirements for many of the new games coming out.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
not meant to be a shameless plug but man, look at that oppai....

You are the expert...

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
You are the expert...

At oppai or shameless plugging?

------------------
精神 の 神

Did you see that for yourself, woodelf?
Except for Jewel Knights, all of G-Collection’s games are said to run on Win95 too.
Bishoujo games still run on Win95 usually… so it’s not like DOS only games… yet.
Also remember that I have the latest Win95 version. Win95 OSR2, which has limited USB support and can run some Win98-only software.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
I'm waiting for *unix* B-games to come out.

How about making Unix support DirectX beforehand? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
How about making Unix support DirectX beforehand? :p

Well, there is WineX...

Peach Princess’ pages always read that it runs on Win95, though… except for Jewel Knights.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
I'd like to tell you where to go with that idea, but you already work there.

What, I'm not allowed to drum up business?