Job opening in San Diego

We’ve got a job opening in San Diego for an assistant who will help us with various aspects of our bishoujo games. It also calls for someone who will be a T-shirt printer, since we print our wacky Japanese T-shirts, but I would personally like to see someone with knowledge of, and passion for, b-games in the position. Summer anime conventon are one of the perks, too. Note that we can only consider people who are already in the San Diego area.

For more information see our posting here:

http://www.pcrdist.com/job.html

sobs wildly This is my DREAM JOB!! But I live in stupid New York and cannot drive, being in the middle of no where! Oh the irony! Oh well! Good luck finding someone good for the job! :slight_smile:
Regards,
Nicole Wagner: The Deadly Gambit

------------------
“Tanoshii-yo!!”

mine too :expressionless: i’m nine hours away though

I wish my teleportation device worked so I could just get to San Diego from New York… sniffle

Damn it. I’m too far. I’d love to have that job. Do the applicants get those Japanese tissues that have naked anime chicks? And the complimentary small bottle of LUBU?

Wow that job must be the best thing in the world next to being the cosplay guy infront of the Asian DOA booth babes.

quote:
Originally posted by NicoleWagner:
[BThis is my DREAM JOB!![/B]

Is it so? Maybe I'm sorely misguided, but after re-reading a couple emails from Peapri customer service and (vaguely) remembering a few old posts and newsletters, it seems an High Stress job to me (the "You must be fluent in the English language with proficiency in reading, writing and speaking the English language" note is perhaps an hint about the most frequent type of applicants for this job from the San Diego area... ).
I wish to be proven wrong, however [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].

i’d hope you’d need that for most jobs

I’m WAY out of that category, I live in Britain lol…so it is going to be alot of swimming…I’ll think it will just be easier to go to Japan itself.

quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
[quote] Originally posted by NicoleWagner:
[BThis is my DREAM JOB!!

Is it so? Maybe I'm sorely misguided, but after re-reading a couple emails from Peapri customer service and (vaguely) remembering a few old posts and newsletters, it seems an High Stress job to me (the "You must be fluent in the English language with proficiency in reading, writing and speaking the English language" note is perhaps an hint about the most frequent type of applicants for this job from the San Diego area... ).
I wish to be proven wrong, however [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].

[/B] [/quote] Lol. High Stress? I'm sure it is, but for someone as laid back like me it wouldn't be that hard. And I know what you're talking about for job positions...

I went and applied for a job somewhere back and they said I had the highest math score with only one wrong answer and these were just basic arithmetic. I didn't even have to try any square roots or deal with imaginary numbers.

quote:
Originally posted by Jinnai:
And I know what you're talking about for job positions...

I went and applied for a job somewhere back and they said I had the highest math score with only one wrong answer and these were just basic arithmetic. I didn't even have to try any square roots or deal with imaginary numbers.

To say the truth, my original guess was different.
My hometown is an industrial urban area with lots of immigrants from East Europe and Africa (comprising 10%+ of the total population), monopolizing the more "distasteful" jobs. For this reason, it was natural to my mind the idea that an "English Language Proficiency" was a sign of a "tough" job with many applications from foreign immigrants (the Mexican border is close at hand), and none from American residents (in Italy, it's very common).

Yes! I want the job!! I am in the sandiego area!! But give me another year, because that’s when I get to leave the NAVY. -_-
I know, it’s pretty sad, but hey, someone once told me the true phrase is Never Again Volunteer Yourself.