Job posting in San Diego

We’ve got a part-time job opening in our San Diego working with games and also T-shirts. It’s a starting position and we’re not sure about the total hours per week, but if anyone is already in the San Diego area and is interested in the job, please contact us and send your resume. I realize many won’t fall into this category for various reasons, but I wanted to post it here in case someone who could consider it was here. Thanks.

Yay, the Great and Powerful Peter Payne-sama! What about people who are willing to commute to San Diego? I’m not, even though the commute wouldn’t be horrible, I just have a nice job in my area already.

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 04-12-2005).]

If I wasn’t the intel Messiah that would be a neat job if it has a future, but I think that it’s more running around and paper work then it would be worth.

Well, the work we need to fill right now is unfortunately a lower-end position, good for someone in college in the San Diego area. Really packing, printing and general assistant.

yep…that’s the problem living in St. Louis…no gaming, movie or anime companies nearby…and no place where i can use my storyboarding skills.

[This message has been edited by Jinnai (edited 04-15-2005).]

Hi, the position has been filled.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
Hi, the position has been filled.

Cool. Do we get to meet this person so we can ruthlessly interro... I mean, warmly greet him or her?

*pssst: Guys, get the rope, rubber hose, whips, and cattle prods ready.*

Vaga42Bond,

i am surprised at you, you forgot about the rack and the restricting hood.

ella

------------------
Please visit www.ladylita.com for a magical experience.

quote:
Originally posted by Vaga42Bond:

*pssst: Guys, get the rope, rubber hose, whips, and cattle prods ready.*

Ready...

quote:
Originally posted by ellajane:
Vaga42Bond,

i am surprised at you, you forgot about the rack and the restricting hood.

ella

Well, come on. Be nice. I mean, he IS new after all. LATER, we can use that, along with the branding iron.

Don’t forget the comfy chair.

Kudos to anyone who can figure out that referance.