Just Completed "Chain" - Any Others Like It?

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Looks like Nand was wrong when he said the unicorn is extinct in our forum [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Please, don't blame it on him!

It was me who said that I withdraw and I only showed up again for a particular topic that I couldn't remain silent about. If Peter wouldn't have talked about EVE, I would still be in lurk-only-mode.

However, I am still going to remain more silent around here than before and avoid to participate in the typical off-topic-madness as well as the special VMate-wars.

quote:
Yeah Adam ends in a horrible cliff hanger and I'm still pissed at c's ware for not bringing out the rest of this series.

What really piss me off is CS'Ware will not translate their other terror/mistery BGames, like LUV WAVE (a must, if you ask me), VIST (other must), HEART & BLADE, RE-LEAF and PARALEL HARMONY. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Nahh I’m not blaming Nand just making fun of him

I didn’t know c’sware did luv wave. I have the anime, it’s not bad. Sucks they withdrew from the english market.

where can i get more infos about the games that u mentioned (luv ware, re leaf etc)? i didn’t know c’ware still have some more games in its arsenal

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
However, I am still going to remain more silent around here than before and avoid to participate in the typical off-topic-madness as well as the special VMate-wars.

Hah. You came. You breathed the air. The ... change, is inevitable. Come; join us, you'll like it, it's fun.

Having not yet gotten around to playing Eve Burst Error, I shall have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this conversation - so instead I'll make up something random. I thought it was cool when Santa Claus came bursting through the chimney and defeated the main villain. Too bad about the rare English translation of Majokko Silk, though. Burning it like that was just ... cruel.

(Yes, I had a very annoying day at work today. How bout the rest of you?)

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Having not yet gotten around to playing Eve Burst Error, I shall have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this conversation - so instead I'll make up something random.

You haven't?! But...but... Weren't you among those who kibitzed in the various EVE-related discussions way back then when Spectator Beholder and ekylo were around more frequently?

quote:
I didn't know c'sware did luv wave. I have the anime, it's not bad. Sucks they withdrew from the english market.

Yeah. I played LUV WAVE a long time ago, but as far i remember, this bgame is really good... it's like DIVI-DEAD but with a futuristic story, Animation sequences, 3D images and 3D-mapping system.

quote:
Originally posted by warmaid:
where can i get more infos about the games that u mentioned (luv ware, re leaf etc)? i didn't know c'ware still have some more games in its arsenal

As for Re-Leaf, you can find some info here, but is not a very favorable one.
As for the other Bgames, they gone a long time ago, so it's very hard to find reviews.
But i have some of them. Give me some time and i will replay them and write a review.