Just for Fun

Since Mortal Kombat vs. The DC Universe was announced, I thought about how this concept would work with Bishojo Games than it Hit me…

-Discipline : The Record of a Crusade vs. Virgin Roster!

Leona vs Kengo! Man there would be a serious body count at the end of this game lol.

Anybody got any other ideas for something like this?

One part of the Studio Mebius official fandisc was a game where the villains from their rape games were introduced into the world of their Kanon/AIR clone, SNOW.

Hrm… What sort of ridiculous nonsense would ensue if you took the idea of possession from Figures of Happiness and put the mind of a character from one game into the body of a character from another?

:shock: EXTRAVAGANZA/Shikigami crossover… well, I guess it’s best not to win popularity polls if you’ll end up starring in a tentacle game as a result. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tsukihime versus School Days ?

hides

We all know the REAL battle royal would be Sentimental Graffiti VS Tokimeki Memorial. :stuck_out_tongue:

An even moar epik event would be Mediaworks VS Mediaworks!!! Seriously. Sister Princess versus Seraphim Call? Happy Lesson versus Strawberry Panic? And don’t forget the twincestopia of Futakoi as a wild card!

Personnaly I would switch the main character of Hitomi and Kana.
Hitomi and Kana would get what they wanted right from the start (yeah Kana is definitively asking for it by pretending she is sick).