Just wathed first episode of La Blue Girl

It didn’t really captivate me. It was so “meh”.

Miko was cute though.

I haven’t watch that show in years. That show sure takes me back. The La Blue Girl Returns series has a different animation. They all look younger or something, though I’ve never seen the second Returns DVD. I think that was the first hentai series or at least one of the first that I remember watching, so it left it’s impression on me. Whether that’s good or bad, I’m not too sure, but that may be one of the causes for my taste in hentai, which I won’t get into here.

------------------
精神 の 神

La Blue Girl, it’s a classic. I don’t even like it, but it’s still one of the few hentai anime that I watched before they even made anime on DVDs. But famous doesn’t equal good. There are so many better things to watch.

yep just cause someone has a soft spot for a anime…hentai or whatever doesnt mean it will suite others for me its wicked city it was the very first manga i watched and as such it has a very special place in my heart i just love his gun LOL but thats beside the point im trying to make…everyone remembers there very first leap into anime…hentai and we will always remember that feature with some fondness no matter how bad it may seem to others

Yeah, La Blue Girl was one of the very first hentai series I watched as well. I remember first few episodes had choppy animation and all. Then animation got really good on second series, Lady Blue. And animation got even more better on La Blue Girl Return series but I didn’t like this all that much because voice actress for main character was different

Hmm, don’t remember my first title exactly. I do know La Blue Girl was definitely one of the first ones I bought so long ago…

Personally, I thought the manga was much better than the anime.

La blue girl was a classic just like adventure kid