Kana fanfics site

SPOILERS FOR VARIOUS ENDINGS OF KANA LITTLE SISTER IN THIS THREAD

Hi everyone,

I first played Kana ~Little Sister~ a couple of months ago and was devastated by Ending 1. So since then, I’ve been writing Kana fanfics that continue from that ending, to ease the pain. I thought I’d share. =)

The stories do contain spoilers for Ending 1 (The First Farewell), so please stay clear if you haven’t gotten it yet.

Here’s the URL:

http://www.alphalink.com.au/~mattlim/kana/

I’d love to hear what people think!

[This message has been edited by Darkling (edited 07-07-2004).]

Well considering I was only able to get 1 ending of Kana before I got so depressed I couldn’t play it no more I’m not going to read that fanfic

Well, I’ve gotten a couple of endings, but my hard drive crashed and took them with it, so I have to re-load the game some time and suffer my way through the agony of Kana’s death again sniff

I have to admit that I too was devastated by all the endings in the game, Kana ~Little Sister~. Just as many other people, the first ending I got ended with our beloved Kana passing away, which ruined a perfectly happy day of mine leaving me with only sadness, depression and a little bit of tears. After literally forcing myself to reach all the endings and finally get one which she lives… (sigh)… you know the rest… (sigh again)

I’ve read through your Kana fanfics. Good Job

There’s one where she lives!?! Cripes, well, I guess I’d better get the game loaded up and figure out how to save her life, then…

Argh, I didn’t want to run into SPOILERS!
I just wanted to see the opinions on the fanfics…

Sorry, I should have realised that people might start talking about Ending 1. I can’t seem to find a way to add a SPOILERS warning to the topic. If there’s an forum leader out there who can do that, please consider this an official request.

Or instead, if a forum leader could please close or delete this topic, I’ll start a new one with the spoiler warning included.

[This message has been edited by Darkling (edited 07-07-2004).]

Sorry to double post, but I’ve made some additions to the site and thought I’d give everyone a heads-up.

First of all, I’ve just posted Chapter 15. Two more to go in this series.

Secondly, there’s a new Kana wallpaper in the wallpaper section.

And thirdly, our very own Wolfson has written singable English lyrics for The White Season (the game’s opening song).

Fun and frivolity await at the usual place:

I like those wallpapers, nice collage of images from the game, have not yet seen the lyrics but will soon, thanks for the heads-up too on the chapter update.

Chapter 16 is now up. One more to go…

Again, sorry for the double post. Chapter 17 is now up - that brings the second fanfic to a close.

The third (and final?) one should be commencing in the next week or two.

Going for a triple post now, after which I’ll close my mouth and dive back into the shadows.

I’ve finished writing a new nine-part Kana fanfic, though I’ll warn people in advance that if they’re after a happy, cheerful kind of story, it might be best to stay away.

For everyone else, the URL is:

With that said, it’s time for me to return to skulk mode.