Kana's not all depressing right?

Well it seems almost everyone here bought kana except me. Since I just finished Chain (great game gotta love detective stories) and Kango, I need to get a new game. Kana, from what I’ve read here seems like a depressing game with a sad ending. So my question is, is there actually a happy ending with Kana? I don’t mind a little depression, but I don’t really want a game that’s gonna get me all sad and suicidal

Also does anyone know if that new private nurse game comming out from g-collections any good?

Thanks

Yup… uhh… only one ending that Kana still alive when other endings that Kana passed away. I think only two endings that girl tried to save you.

I think Private Nurse will ship late September.

Oh, Kana’s depressing, alright. And it may get you in a depressive mood for a few dayas, but nothing else ^^;;. But besides having lots of sad endings, the story in Kana is just wonderful…

There are, what I would consider, two good endings for Kana. She lives in one (Ending 1) dies inn another (Ending 6) but it’s a really positive ending. It depends on your emotional fortitude. I was bawling my eyes out at the end of six.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
There are, what I would consider, two good endings for Kana. She lives in one (Ending 1) dies inn another (Ending 6) but it's a really positive ending. It depends on your emotional fortitude. I was bawling my eyes out at the end of six.

Funny that you should mention the only two endings I haven't got yet. but nonetheless, you're kind of right: some people will see some of the endings as more or els spositive; Those who think that the main character should have ended up with Yumi may look at ending 3 & 2 in a more positive light than others...

The story for kana is very sad/depressing, but not a bad kind of sad. Its sad because she passes away, and you can really feel for the characters, but the ending (I got 4 and 5) were still very positive. It was depressing, but not in a bad way. Its pretty hard to describe it. Either way, I would really suggest it. Its the top game on my list.

Doddler