Kango

G-Collections site says Kango is SOLD OUT, wow, that game hasn’t even been out that long. I guess this market is starting to grow.

Interesting. Actually, I’m wondering how many copies they printed compared to Kana and the others. Were they all the same amount? Reprints scheduled?

Not all too surprised though, of the four initial games (DOR, Chain, Kango and Kana) I always thought that Kango was the most “accessible” of them. (Not the “best”, the most “accessible”.) But that’s my opinion.

And to think I thought DOR would be the first to sell out

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
And to think I thought DOR would be the first to sell out [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Yes, we were pleasantly surprised at that, weren't we?

Yes, I didn’t know until I enter this website. It did say so.

Just I ordered Horny Bunny.

If Kango selling out is a sign that the market is expanding, then it would be grat if PeaPri would release a new game to take advantage of it.

I think it still all boils down to how many they expected to sell and how many they actually sold. It is also a pretty horny game not unlike Xchange and Tokimeki Check-In, and that’s a fact.

Incidentally, am I the only person to have noticed that there are still limited editions of Critical Point for 9.99? Why aren’t people taking the opportunity to play the game? I thought it was fairly good. Not up there with Snow Drop and definitely not up there with Tokimeki Check-In, but fairly good.

Hey, I just bought Critcal Point… when it arrives, I will definitely play it.

of course some of us already bought and played critical point. Of course it kinda sux cuz if I had any patience I woulda been able to get it now for $9.99 insead of $40 when it first came out.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
of course some of us already bought and played critical point. Of course it kinda sux cuz if I had any patience I woulda been able to get it now for $9.99 insead of $40 when it first came out.

Fact of the matter is, I think because it didn't sell the first time around that's why it's marked down to $9.99. If it was really popular, there would be no $9.99 to be had. I preordered so it wasn't too bad, i think it was like $29.99 for me.

This is more a sign of how unresponsive the market is to its perceptions of the way things “should be”. The market demands uncensored, and so that is what it shall get.

Remember, the only difference between Critical Point LE, which is the version for $10, and Critical Point is that LE is still censored and originally retailed for like $5 less.

As for sales, I think Critical Point is a close second to Xchange–I believe they even mistakenly announced it had surpassed Xchange, but had to retract that statement when they looked more closely at the numbers.