Karen = {rA?

I just saw something odd in Brave Soul.
Aside from the fact that when Karen levels up she is referred to as Caren, when you save your game, she is listed as {rA on the list of party members. Strange, no?

On another note, now that I switched from GM to GS for the music, I hope not to have occasional loud and distorted music anymore. I just had to bear going through the Magic Flute quest with that. What’s strange is that no event had occurred before that, so I can’t tell what made the game react that way.

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 05-15-2004).]

Yeah I and others noted that thing about Karen a a while ago and I think mostly agreed it was nothing to worry about a small thing really.

The music is different and strange, cannot remember at this point in time if someone mentioned that in the past or if this is the first time it has happened to anyone, don’t remember it happening but might not have switched the movie.

dude, you put this in the wrong forum

but i have no idea what’s wrong to be honest…the worst thing is, the programmer responsible for BS left crowd just when we have the english version released so it will be much much harder for us to provide support

Wrong forum? How? I thought it was Brave Soul discussion, not asking for help. Well, at least not directly…

I switched back to GM. GS made the game too slow for me. Between 29 to 11 frames per second. Something like that. I got 10 frames more with GM.

It doesn’t seem like I’m scoring well with Karen. There don’t seem to be a lot of odd jobs. And I almost always choose the wrong answer.
Karen’s got a bizarre personality I can’t seem to grasp.

I thought the jobs you could find the girls at were ones they liked? Or is Karen an exception?