Kick-Ass (*** spoilers ***)

Just saw the movie. Pretty good. Lolicon approved. :wink:

Every time I saw Hit Girl though, I was reminded of Gunslinger Girl. Especially with Big Daddy giving her “direction” like the Handlers do for their Getai (i.e. the kid does all the work). :lol:

However Big Daddy is a bad ass himself. 8)

They changed the original comic book ending though: Kick-Ass gets the girl.

Seconded, Hit Girl is my new favorite loli superhero.

I thought the end of the film was a little over the top even for it, but otherwise I really enjoyed the experience … especially the loli school girl scene … I mean, how can you go wrong there?

nice movie. Approved for anyone with good tastes :wink:

It was pretty kick ass. Went to see it with my dad and brother for his (Dad’s) birthday. We almost went to see Clash of the Titans instead … fortunately my dad checked the reviews beforehand and concluded Kick-Ass looked to be much better. (CotT’s score on RT just keeps going down …)

While random violence is very much not my sort of thing, from reading descriptions of the comic vs the movie it sounds like they gutted the point of the damn thing to just play up more sensationalism for exactly the sort of idiots the comic was mocking…

However, i HAVE NOT seen it. Or read it. So this is not an informed opinion and I freely admit it :slight_smile: