Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Well…how should I say this better…

Kiminozo is by a company called Age. And from what I know Hobibox Europe has acquired rights for one of Age’s earlier games. So if you want to see it in English, chances are you will see it from Hobibox Europe.

But the big catch is, Hobibox Europe tend to work waaaaaaaaaaaay too slow on their games so honestly I think it’s wishful thinking at this moment to see it come out in our lifetime if it’s being handled by Hobibox Europe…

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
Well....how should I say this better.....
But the big catch is, Hobibox Europe tend to work waaaaaaaaaaaay too slow on their games so honestly I think it's wishful thinking at this moment to see it come out in our lifetime if it's being handled by Hobibox Europe...

Yep! I have given up hope on Hobibox Europe considering we have been waiting forever for Gun Shield Warrior SAKIGAKE ... (sigh)

[This message has been edited by Noirbo (edited 11-24-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
But the big catch is, Hobibox Europe tend to work waaaaaaaaaaaay too slow on their games so honestly I think it's wishful thinking at this moment to see it come out in our lifetime if it's being handled by Hobibox Europe...

Hmm, I don't know. I plan on living a very long and annoying life myself... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Okay, I'm kidding. To tell you the truth, I sometimes wonder how Hobibox Europe makes it along in the first place. I mean, PeaPri's release schedule looks speedy compared to them. (Ouch! I was just joking! Call the lemons off!)

This anime that you’re watching is translated and distributed illegally by trashy lowlife pirates. Why don’t you ask them to translate the game for you? Since these trashy pirate groups are so resourceful, I’m sure 3 megabytes of script is nothing.

quote:
Originally posted by gaogao:
This anime that you're watching is translated and distributed illegally by trashy lowlife pirates. Why don't you ask them to translate the game for you? Since these trashy pirate groups are so resourceful, I'm sure 3 megabytes of script is nothing.

How do you know this? That is how do you know it is illegally distributed, and keep in mind the tragic key about Capitalism, take any and every advantage. I am not excusing the pirates, but they are being Capitalists.

Oi, not the fansub debate again.

The short version: fansubbing is both illegal and ethical, provided no fansubbing of commercially available shows is done.