Kimi no Tame Nara Shineru

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/adventure/kiminotamenarashineru/preview_6108883.html

Seems like a VERY interesting semi-B game, and its made by Sonic team too! Too bad it has 0 pct chance of coming stateside .

Why do they refer to it by the Japanese game? I know that game, but under its English title: I Would Die For You.

Source: Insert Credit
I would die for you (kimi no tame nara shineru) is a new game from Sonic Team. It’s planned for the DS, and basically chronicles your attempts to keep up with your high maintenance girlfriend. You must keep her from harm, such as when the scorpion truck rolls by and some boxes of scorpions fall out. Yes, really! It’s developed by Takumi Yoshinaga, the director of Space Channel 5, and a female planner named Emiko Suenaga. There are apparently quite a few female developers working on this project. Check out the sega page with a few screens, and the official site.

I don’t know, I think it might cross the ocean.

I hope so. A semi-B Game would be a great start for the US market if it sells well. Who knows, if it does well enough maybe it will convince Konami to port a certain series…

Scorpions?? Well at least I have to give them origionality for that one Well if it does come out for the DS here stateside it might convince me enough to spring for a DS.

Wow. How impressively random.

Our prayers have been answered!
From Sega Xtreme:

<—START—>
Oct 6, 2004 @ 01:32 PM

* Ammut - Get ready to touch

Sega’s DS title Kimi no Tame Nara Shineru (“I Would Die for You”), originally known as Project Rub, is coming to North America as a DS launch title under the name Feel the Magic: XY-XX. This quirky game requires that you progress through various mini games in order to impress a girl.

Full IGN article

It definitely looks interesting… I can’t wait to try it out biggrin.gif
<—END—>

I don’t trust IGN much, though, but this seems like it’s true.

Hey I think I saw a preview of that during X-plays TGS episode. Sounds interesting, it might convince me to shell out the $150 for a ds.

Hurray!