Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo ni Koi: Nitro+'s first "pure love"

Nitro+'s new game seems to be an interesting mix of school life and extreme meta aspects involving the readers.
Denpa heroine, gorgeous art, and being interactive. The game apparently forces the player to pick only a single girl before locking you out. I think this is a pretty interesting design, and the writer’s other games seem to have some interesting kind of interaction too. The game was written by Shimokura Vio, who wrote Sumaga, Gekkou no Carnevale, and Axanael. His games seem to seem pretty mixed reactions but I find that fascinating. Imo, it’s always interesting to see someone trying something new AND taking advantage of the medium. Totono is also receiving amazing scores on EGS.

Another thing to mention is Totono’s bold packaging. The box is small, pure white, and with the title carved into the box and the game is installed with an USB instead of the usual disc.

Some interesting opinions(possible spoilers):

http://eroderekko.wordpress.com/2013/07 … ons-trial/

http://gareblogs.wordpress.com/2013/06/ … pressions/

http://7nightstranslations.wordpress.co … jo-no-koi/

Maybe Jast could pick this up in 2015 after Sumaga goes gold

This game is so cool I don’t think us gaijin deserve it. brb buying Boob Wars

Get a copy for your friend too.

Actually I bought Boob Wars back when it was the awesome OPPAI SENSOU.

that’s the problem. i don’t think anyone’s going to take a title named ‘boob wars’ seriously*. I feel like Softhouse Seal titles can sell, you just need a different marketing strategy for them.

*by ‘seriously’ i mean in the vein of… softhouse seal titles. They occupy a different side of eroge.

But it seems Softhouse Seal games do seal; I think Boob Wars was one of their best selling titles ever. They must be doing something right.

In topic: Saya no Uta doesn’t count as a pure love story?

I had read about suspicions of stealth marketing by Nitro+; several voters had only played this.

And when you open if, the first thing you see is a mirror.

Early on maybe, but it has 77 votes now and going through plenty of them have reviewed other stuff. I think the score is holding up. Whether it’s actually a good game or not is something I’ll reserve until I’ve played it =P

I think Boob Wars is a perfect title if you want people to think it’s fun and silly and not serious (and isn’t that true?). If I had the right sort of friends I’d buy them that as a gag gift. “HERE. BOOBS.”

brb filling the ball pool with oppai balls

People just like to bitch about games they don’t like. The mirror part is pretty fucking cool though.

The first edition sold out in like a week. Now you can get in amazon only for over ?20k. Even the tokuten I got is in yahoo auctions starting at ?2k.

Shimokura is apparently already planning his next game.

Walkthrough (spoiler alert)

Oh man. I had already guessed that you would need to do something like that to clear the game but seeing it actually written out like that is hilarious. At least the existence of a walkthrough means mortals have a chance of finishing this game.

Perhaps clearing it is against the whole point of this eroge. Also, perhaps I don’t care =P

(slight spoilers?)

Actually, no matter how you finish it the game looks “cleared” by the end; there are never empty spaces in the gallery or the H scene replay section (I actually discovered I had missed a H scene checking 2ch).

In unrelated news, the 1st edition can be bought for only 16k JPY in amazon. The craze may have diminished a bit.

only 16k

An improvement from the 24k it was a while ago, I’d say

totono: 15,500?
shoin: 129,800?
101: 128,000?
kazokei: 39,800?
dragon: 200,000?
adieu: 59,750?
kandzume*: 33,750?

*that can with windows yu-no and shangrila 1-2 in it

I recognize everything besides that Dragon game.

Edit: and Kandzume

Sudzukuri Dragon by Softhouse Chara

But you can get 101 used by a mere 34,750 JPY! There are also used copies of Suzukuri Dragon even cheaper.
Shoin, on the other hand… there you are indeed out of luck. Is there even anything more expensive?