Know of any good anime?

I’ve seen End of Summer, New Angel, Magical Twilight and Words Worth…is there anything else out there that’s good? Probably something along the lines of the previously stated ones, I can stomach Cool Devices…I just can’t live with myself if I try though, lol.

Moonlight Lady
Sexfriend
Koihime (I wish that USA should bring Koihime II I saw Koihime II censored)
Sakura Diaries (more like ecchi than hentai)
Futari Ecchi (same as Sakura Diaries)

If you are into light-themed H-Anime shows, try KOIHIME, TSUMAMIGUI and GIRL NEXT DOOR, too.

Aside these, i don’t know many H-Anime shows, to tell the truth. (^^’)

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 11-09-2005).]

It doesn’t come out till December, but I’d give a big recomendation to the upcomming “Lady Innocent” DVD release. Its actually the Front Innocent OVA. This was Satoshi Urushihara’s pet project, and it took him 3 years just to make this 2-episode OVA. I’ve seen episode 1 raw, and it is one of the most sickeningly well animated things I’ve ever seen. And of course his character designs are as amazing as ever.

^^; I have lot of anime dvds…Anyway, if you looking for happy ending anime choose “Spotlight” from Vanilla Series Also, if you like tenticle anime DVD I will recommend “Jiburiru” series by japan anime… episodes are 1-4 more info…contact me at e-mail^^;

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
Moonlight Lady
Sexfriend
Koihime (I wish that USA should bring Koihime II *I saw Koihime II censored*)
Sakura Diaries (more like ecchi than hentai)
Futari Ecchi (same as Sakura Diaries)

Sakura Diaries I actually have on dvd, my friend has a couple of the manga he translated by hand, I was like "Holy crap!"

@ Pandora:
Might have to check you JUNGLE DE IKOU just because I <3 Project A-ko

Drgan Knight : Wheel of Time, is really good IMO, if you like Words Worth, this is worth picking up.

What’d you guys like better, New Angel or End of Summer?

In my case, i prefer END OF SUMMER.

Very sweet and romantic, it was the very first H-Anime show i ever saw.

quote:
Originally posted by Endymion:
What'd you guys like better, New Angel or End of Summer?

From my view I like New Angeles. I have both of them. Some reason about the End of the summer you can't find DVD....lol

I think out of the two, I liked New Angel better. It was a great series, and the end had an end to it. End of Summer made me want an End of Summer 2 or something…

Actually, do exist END OF SUMMER 2.

Better saying, the original H-Anime version DOKYUUSEI (a.k.a. END OF SUMMER) is 6 episodes long, but unfortunatelly in U.S.A. were release just two volums with 2 episodes each. We never saw the closing episodes released.

The same does to KAKYUUSEI ~PinkPineapple version~ (a.k.a. FIRST LOVES). Is 4 episodes long, but in U.S.A. were just released the two first episodes.

I’d loved to see the H-Anime DOKYUUSEI 2 released outside Japan too. Is said that’s one of the longest h-anime series ever released, with 12 episodes. And very good, too.

Is just me or the best and more romantic H-anime series are never finished outside Japan?

KISAKU - THE LETCH
SHUSAKU - All of the series
VIRGIN TOUCH - FLUTTER OF BIRDS
HARVEST NIGHT
NONOMURA HOSPITAL

These are great anime series, too. Be warned, some are pretty crudel…

woohoo its been a year since i posted my last reply on this forum… well not here to announce that. I can recommend some animes that have its game in hentai version.

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Da Capo
Air
Tsukihime
W-Wish
Final Approach
Green Green
Shuffle!
Kanon
Comic Party Revolution
Kakyuusei 2

and there are more which i can’t remember hope this will help u…

p.s. next year i think they are releasing utawareumono anime as well

[This message has been edited by warmaid (edited 11-14-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
Actually, [b]do exist END OF SUMMER 2. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Better saying, the original H-Anime version DOKYUUSEI (a.k.a. END OF SUMMER) is 6 episodes long, but unfortunatelly in U.S.A. were release just two volums with 2 episodes each. We never saw the closing episodes released.

The same does to KAKYUUSEI ~PinkPineapple version~ (a.k.a. FIRST LOVES). Is 4 episodes long, but in U.S.A. were just released the two first episodes. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

I'd loved to see the H-Anime DOKYUUSEI 2 released outside Japan too. Is said that's one of the longest h-anime series ever released, with 12 episodes. And very good, too.

Is just me or the best and more romantic H-anime series are never finished outside Japan? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/confused.gif[/img][/b]

End of the Summer 1&2 are released in VHS. But, like I said before "you can't find DVD version" Anyway, I have alomst 100+ of dvds and I will get more later on... Anyway, if you like romace or love series I will choose "Akiba Girls, Daring, koihime..etc"