Yes they're pretty
Take away dishes
Check on bath
Pick up futons
Clean bed myself
Go to town
Not interested in duo
Go to sleep
Choose Kumi for ping pong (is this right?)
Stay inside
Play blackjack with them
Call trio for dinner

And that's it folks.. I'm left out in the cold. Any help is appreciated!

uhh.... you had same topic before I asked few months ago.

Kumi hint is here on this website link.

You got one mistake.

I can't tell you unless Kumiko wants to.

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
uhh.... you had same topic before I asked few months ago.

Kumi hint is here on this website link.

You got one mistake.

I can't tell you unless Kumiko wants to.

Opps.. I mean you got one or few missing. I forgot to play this game for long time ago. I am sorry I was too busy in college.
^_^"

Heh, like RonXE-san said, there’s a link for Kumi-chan’s path in the detailed guide. It goes over step by step the various choices and the reasoning behind each. Best we could do is parrot that. (And I do spot a few points that are a little off without refering to the guide off-hand. You are off to a decent start though.)

And RonXE-san, come on…who was ever busy in college? Okay, I’m kidding…

O.K. Ask yourself this one Question: Who do you interact with the most when you do stuff with the Terrible Trio? Like when you take them to the mountains it’s obviously a Kumi flag because you carry her back to the lodge.

So, During the other interactions which of the Terrible Trio do you interact with the most? (The only Exception is when you play cards with them, but that’s to show Kumi what a swell guy Takayuki is)

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 12-13-2001).]

And if I recall correctly, during you’re “inner dialogue” also gives hints as to when to stand as well.

And woodelf-san, don’t you realize that women can be dangerous even without cutlery?

Hmm, I just got Kumis ending myself… But I weren’t sure if it was a good thing to give Kumi-chan a taste of sex and such thing since… well, just look at ther eyes when she “attacks” Takayuki in the bath… Her eyes are those of a hunter, so to speak ^^;

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
After finding a girlfriend --
Looks at empty wallet! YEP! -- [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Hmm, one of the few good things about being single...

quote:

Also do the events change on the second and third day if you have taken the right path
with a girl?

Err, yes? For the most part, if you're on the right path for a girl, you'll have some new "events" that go on in relation to her. Sometimes, it's a different choice option that you might not have had before, other times it'll be new graphics and scenes. (I have some examples in the back of my head but I'm trying to figure out if they're spoilers or not.) Um, does that answer your question?

For the Kumi you have to careful on day one because you have to see her very important seens. In the Day two you have to sex with her after the pinpon, when you see this, it is very basic. Win the poker game and go kumi choices.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
I can't say Kumi was easy to get yet. I ended up getting attached with Mai as things just came together in the game for her.

[This message has been edited by woodelf (edited 12-16-2001).]

woodelf, After dinner on day 1, when your cleaning up the dishes....Remember Takayuki's the boss, so if a problem comes up, delegate the job to someone who knows more about fixing the problem than you do.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 12-16-2001).]