Lamuness, about your review at

Well, I just read your review at www.densetsu.com, and it was a good review, but I wonder about 2 things… first, you mention this: “They are so cute that you really don’t want to hurt them (unless you are one of those weirdos like my boss).” ,I wonder if that boss you mention is Peter?

Second, you say that it took one hour to play through the game, but Kumiko said once that it’ll take about 4 hours to play through. So by “one hour” do you mean if you fast-forward??

heh Sorry that I’m slow but which review? Haven’t been to that site a while andthere are LOTS of new ones from my point of view… and I’m curious

Hey, what happened? I can’t access your website!

Xesiae: The review SB is writing about is of Little My Maid.

Dreddful: SB miswrote the URL (notice the comma at the end?). The correct URL is http://www.densetsu.com , and the URL for the review is: http://www.densetsu.com/display.php?id=300&style=alphabetical

I wrote that review eons ago. The “boss” at that time was the owner or densetsu.com

about the 1hr, yes if I fast-forward, and also I tend to be a fast reader when it comes to colliquial text.

Nobody: looks like some Goddess heard your wish and granted it . But it must feel kinda terrible to have to wait for such a long time since Peach Princess have been working on LMM for, what, soon three years? I don’t think we’ll see LMM before next spring/summer at earliest, unless some miracle occurs…

Lamuness: Eons ago? You must be terribly old then… May I get an autograph? This is the first time I’ve meet someone who’s a couple of thousand years old . Didn’t know that they had computers and bishoujo games back then … AHH!! I got it! you’re from an alien race, who landed here at the earth a couple of eons ago and since your whole race is devoted to the playing of bishoujo gmaes, you decided to make the barbarians on this planet just as devoted to the playing of adult bishoujo games as you are! You began spreading it in Japan, and now you are attempting to spead it in the rest of the world! Truly, such a scary, yet splend plan!!!

Truly, your boss must have been a scary person .

Hehe… Well, everyone, sorry for the fact that I forgot to tell you about that the review I was talking about was the LMM one.

At least it won’t take me oen hour to play through. I’m a slow player, since I wan tto experience the game to 100% and therefore I often play in a slow way… sigh this picture of Mayu-chan and the main character is just too cute isn’t it?

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 08-02-2002).]