Lamuness calm the hell down-i postred so many topics bec

You must understand that since the pirating of bishoujo games is really high, and since this is the BBS of the company who translated the game and put much effort into it, that we can’t do that.
You can always save money until the happy day that you have enough. Remember, being able to play games is not a right, but a luxury. You don’t need it.

Besides everything Benoit said, I think you would understand by now we are not going to send it to you so even trying to play the “I’m poor so I cannot afford it” card is not going to work on us. Also I would think if they kept disappearing you would ask why did the message vanish then keep repeating a message that did vanish.

We have nothing against you, just the pirating of games since we support the legal industry, and many on this board have some involvement one way or another in their production, supporting the purchase of the games just comes natural.

Side question, what good would the pictures do you if they are on a friends computer? That must be one understanding friend to allow you to fill up the memory on their computer with games and images from games.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 06-03-2004).]

Save up your money to buy the game. X-change 2 is very good it will have been well worth your hard earned dollars. If you must see some samples CGs and know the story of the game, please see any one of the Bishoujo game review websites.

http://www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/bishoujo/reviews.html

The guy sounds like a troll to me. I’m suprised we have people responding to him. Now why am I responding to it

quote:
Originally posted by Takuya:
well thanks for no help everyone-i was hopeing some1 could help me out cuz i am poor as hell, you have no idea how poor i am -i have to use some1 else's cpu to get online and play this game!!!! (x-change) thats y i was hopeing some1 could send me some good pics if not the whole game!! cuz i cant afford to buy it!!!! lol

Why are you posting to the BBS of the company selling the game asking for a pirate copy? More importantly why don't you get a clue? Your topics "kept disappearing" on purpose.

How about if we all chip in and send this guy a clue instead?

yawns

Zip it, Takuya.

Oh yeah… we are poor college students. We still love Peach Princess games including JAST, G-Collections, and others. Reason: FUN!!! =]

I’m 18, still in high school, but still manage to buy a bishoujo game from time to time, along with other video games.

Takuya, no piracy here. Absolutely. Forum rules docet.Otherwise… ban.

_<

Okay!!!

Add high school seniors can buy and love Peach Princess, G-Collections, etc.

I still think in terms of the debate going on at the other place the timing and persistence of this guy is one heck of a coincidence, might be nothing more, but if it is nothing more the timing is just strange.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 06-04-2004).]