Let's Not Forget . .

In case anyone has forgotten and I can understand why Brave Soul is an excellent game or you are still waiting for your copy, on November 25th (a week from today) Tsukushite Agechau 4 -I’m Gonna Serve You 4, is coming out. I remember prior to Brave Soul being released there was some talk about that game but now it seems a little forgotten.

This is cool because it seems, hopefully, the streak of lots of good new games will continue.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Holy crap, I haven’t even ordered Crescendo yet. Although waiting a while for Tsuku 4 may be a good idea seeing as I’m absolutely positively skipping Shukketsubo (the following G-C release).

What? You havn’t ordered Crescendo yet? Shame on you!!!

Okay, just kidding. Nope, havn’t forgotten Tsuku 4 yet. Then again, I still havn’t seen my copy of Brave Soul yet to distract me either.

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 11-18-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
What? You havn't ordered Crescendo yet? Shame on you!!!

Well, I was hoping that Brave Soul would be released before Crescendo, but alas, between printing mishaps and fires it never happened. But never fear, I will be ordering this week without fail!

But at least I got my copy. Sorry to hear that you've yet to recieve yours [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Nope I’m eagerly waiting for next week so I can order it. So expect more of my poking fun at all those who don’t have it yet posts soon

quote:
Originally posted by Interzone:
[b]NOOOOOOOOOO!

Holy crap, I haven't even ordered Crescendo yet. Although waiting a while for Tsuku 4 may be a good idea seeing as I'm absolutely positively skipping Shukketsubo (the following G-C release). [/b]

I agree with you about skipping the the Shukketsubo release but I am hoping Tsuku 4 does not disappoint.

havnt forgot, i have simply learned patience when it comes to bishoujo games.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
havnt forgot, i have simply learned patience when it comes to bishoujo games.

At times patience is a great virtue, at other times it can be an annoying one. I am patient to a point with anything but still eager at the same time. Kind of like organized chaos it's patient eagerness.

I haven’t forgotten about the game since I love Trabulance’s games !! I’ve been waiting for it all this time !!

quote:
Originally posted by dexter:

I haven't forgotten about the game since I love Trabulance's games !! I've been waiting for it all this time !!

Between Crowd (with Brave Soul ) the recent to fairly recent DO games Kana and Crescendo and Trabulance's games there have been a string of not just good games but a string across a few companies which is a good sign.

A good sign except to my wallet Wahhhhhhhhhh! So many games so little cash
Ahhh well no dinner for 2 weeks Yeah that’ll do it
Oh well gotta get em all heheheheh

Believe it or not they have it up for sale on their site already, and it is not even midnight on the East Coast. Last time for Crescendo it was about 2:30 am on the East Coast before it was up for sale.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Believe it or not they have it up for sale on their site already, and it is not even midnight on the East Coast. Last time for Crescendo it was about 2:30 am on the East Coast before it was up for sale.

Yep! I just placed my order there. ^_^

I don’t know weither to be impressed or scared that you would know the exact time ordering for cresendo became live especially waiting to 2:30 am? heh I’d be alseep in dream land with bishoujo girls dancing around my head

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
I don't know weither to be impressed or scared that you would know the exact time ordering for cresendo became live [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] especially waiting to 2:30 am? heh I'd be alseep in dream land with bishoujo girls dancing around my head [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Don't be either please, I was up working on a project and had set 2:30 as my time to go to sleep, but promised myself to check once more before going to sleep, and found it up for sale after checking on and off throughout the night.

Trust me I would rather have been asleep too, but 10 page projects assigned the day before due the following day have a way of wrecking sleep cycles.

Actually, I just noticed something interesting. The difference between my order number for Cresendo and the one for Tsukushite is exactly 150. Considering for the first year or so the difference has been closer to 50, I’m hoping that’s indicating a good increase in sales for them.

I stopped looking at the sales number on the orders and just make believe they are making bank so that they will keep pumping out games

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
. . . for Tsukushite is exactly 150. Considering for the first year or so the difference has been closer to 50, I'm hoping that's indicating a good increase in sales for them. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

You know that is true I noticed that the last time I ordered it was around 90 now it is about 170, don't remember right now and too lazy too look for the order printout. But that is a very good sign if it truly means more sales and more money being made by them. Also does the order number reflect the actual number ordered or just the amount of orders. That is if someone orders three in one order is that order one two and three or just order one?

I’ve been keeping track of the order numbers because it always helps to have solid data. I know on GameFAQs it was a surprise to several people when I mentioned that the average for G-Collections (at the time) was only 50 orders between releases. They thought it was in the hundreads.

The number is per order. I’ve ordered multiple games a few times. It’d probably get confusing if you used an order number per unit sold. shrug Who knows? Hmm, I wonder if it’s a Christmas Bishoujo Rush? (I still havn’t figured out what to give everyone and what says “Hope you have a Happy Holidays” better than a game like DYLHB? )

Of course, we have to take into consideration other retailers such as J-List (and co.), Right Stuf, Animenation, Himeya and whoever else sells G-Collection games when thinking about sales (you already know this, but I thought I’d make the point). I, for instance, have not bought any game direct from GC because of the shipping costs.

I hope they’re doing well, anyway.