Let's try without the drama, Katawa Shoujo

I’ll just unleash the X-change virus.

ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

smiles sweetly

I think you’ll just become a pscho loli with an evil teddie bear… :smiley: :twisted: :lol:

Being a quiet, enigmatic, purple-haired loli might be fun too. Not so much if there’s no guys around to enamor, though.

Edit: Nice guess. :slight_smile:

Hmmm, I imagine that if I were exposed to this X-change virus, I would be a bit like Rei Kisaragi from Snow Sakura, only without the smoking.

That could either be really scary… or really fun.

Not a bad idea… though the names would’ve been changed and, as papillion suggested, some X-change antics to even things out.

That being said, I like the latest RP idea. I hope things can go from there (if you know what I mean)

Wait. She’s a yandere? I’m suddenly interested.

where did you managed to get that one? self composition?

It’s from the artist named Reamz. I believe he’s one of the people involved with the project.

He also had a neat proposal for a Pokemon renai, which is how I ran into that one.

Misty boobs are too big. May’s boobs are too small. :stuck_out_tongue:

So, I downloaded this last night and have been trying it out … not done with the first chapter yet and not looking forward to finishing it with nowhere to go - an excellent game so far, fun comedy and quality character development. I am most certainly going to play the full version when available …

And from the other thread:

Why separate them? They work well as a team, Misha could to the screaming for both of them.