Light Gun Games - Dual Wielder?

Just came back from a local mall, where they still have a video arcade (a Namco business it seems). There was this light gun shooter called Vampire Night there. Badass vampire shooter that’s also available on PS2: I highly recommend it.

Since I had years of practice on the PS2 version, I decided to showoff a bit and dual wield the pistols (i.e. two player mode). Cleared it out in one play through - arcade is waaaay easier than the home version (or at least the settings were).

While the title was something of a “sleeper hit” and not all that popular - and it was my intention to showoff a bit - I didn’t expect the crowd that I gathered. So that got me wondering… When I play light guns I prefer to dual wield if it allows (some use a shotgun or split screen, making it insane to try that on them). Anyone else here do that, or am I the only Grammaton Cleric wannabe? :stuck_out_tongue:

House of the Dead IV works quite well with double guns since their fully automatic. I tried it once with HotD III’s pump-action reload shotguns. I actually figured out a decent way to reload, but after about 3 stages my arms felt like they were gonna fall off. Those shotguns are HEAVY.

Oy!! Those shotguns are heavy! :slight_smile:

I tried to play one of the Time Crisis once in two player mode… it was like DDR with guns. :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried it once, with Virtua Cop 2. But I’m too bad at rail shooters, and I got pwnd at the second stage :frowning: