'Lightning Warrior Raidy III' Unofficial-ish Discussion Thread

Can anyone tell me how I proceed with the game after the 1st boss? I have explored as much as i could of the second floor of the underground waterway but i can’t find any way to progress with the game. The only indication of how to continue is that hallway that redirects you upon trying to walk down it. Any help would be appreciated as there seems to be very little information on this game.

You have to bypass the redirect by turning around immediately after the redirect spins you around.

i am playing this game and having a blast but have gotten to the forest and now without pushing anything i move forward and have to force quit the game. now when i load up my save i am still moving forward without touching anything would hate to have to start over

am playing this game and have gotten to the forest and now i just move forward without pushing anything to the point that i have to alt f4 to quit the game , now when i reload i still moving without pushing anything anyone else have a fix

does anyone know if there is a walkthrough for this game someplace?

Doug said:
Finished the main story. which I thought was decent.

If ever there is a Raidy 4, this is what I would want.

1. Keep Fusion, but throw a bit more gameplay elements into it.
     -MP was useless unless you were Raidy, that needs to change. For example when merged with Folles have access to Spells that improve either attack or defense, with Fonfon have access to special wolf attacks or weapon skills that do extra damage but use mp to use. With Tis, she could have spells that take hp away from enemies to restore yours, and have access to Demon Fire attacks..

2. I absolutely hated the weapon upgrade system in the game, due to the fact that Erouge would pop out something you already had or wouldn't upgrade items in the correct order. I got the chainmail after I had got the plate armor. got an extra tier 1 shield that I already had. I'd like to see a combo of Raidy 1 & 2 for weapon upgrades, have a shop for basic weapons and then be able to find weapons / armor throughout the game which are better than the shop stuff, or be able to craft better weapons / armor at the blacksmith with enough Gold / materials.

3. Story was fine and was the best part of 3, so something about a sorceress trying to steal all the spirit powers and only Raidy, Leeah and Wynn are left..Something like that.
Final Boss Fight would be Raidy merged with all 3 of the monster girls able to manifest whichever form she wants with a recharge timer on when she can switch forms.

4? We're still waiting for 3.5 to be localized.

awesome work guys. going to get it soon :slight_smile: