Limited edition items in japanese games!

So Olf got the full set… I just got the one that came without the first game or the pillowcase. ^^;;

Of course, I can’t play it at all since I don’t have a Japanese PS2… ><

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Lord Zenigame:
Of course, I can't play it at all since I don't have a Japanese PS2... >_<

This completely baffles me. I get a headache just trying to comprehend why you'd buy a game you have no intention of playing... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 02-03-2005).]

Swap Magic disks.

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
This completely baffles me. I get a headache just trying to comprehend why you'd buy a game you have no intention of playing... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, I have every intention of playing. It's just that since To Heart 2 was a limited edition item, it took precedence over getting the PS2 which I can get at any time.

I'm probably going to buy one by the end of the month... ^_^;;

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Lord Zenigame:
I got Soul Link in the mail Tursday... the extras are nice. ^_^
Maybe I'll post some pictures of everything that came with it eventually...

Oh yeah, Selen's game Ringetsu has a limited-edition version, which has quite a lot of nice extras, including another clock(!).

Too bad I'm not interested in that kind of game, so I'm not going to get it... :<

Himeya has it in stock, but they have the wrong title listed when you click on the page. So if you want to look at the box picture, go to their page for the regular DVD version of the game.

...or, you could just go to Selen's page here and see everything for yourself... ^_^;;

[This message has been edited by Dark Lord Zenigame (edited 02-03-2005).]

Pretty cool clock, but does it talk [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] I really need to stop looking at these links.

I’ve had a couple of LE type items that were pretty nice. The Metamor Fantasy first run edition came with a cell phone strap with a Hatamaya-kun mascot that doubles as a dust wiper. It also came with a thin mousepad-like sheet that you can stick to your desktop and use as a fixed mousepad. There’s a pic of the items on the escude website (ttp://www.escude.co.jp/metafan/meta_top.html). Another would be the Triangle Heart DVD LE. That came with a vocal soundtrack CD featuring vocals from all three games, a small tapestry-type thing (kinda like a poster I guess), and a mini-pillow. Unfortunately I can’t find any good pictures right now. ^^; One LE I wanted to get but missed was the Kazoku Keikaku Kizunabako Full Set. That one came with a face towel, singles CD, mousepad, cup, postcard, memo-pad, and an illustration booklet featuring pics by guest artists. I really wanted that one… bangs head on the wall T_T

The C’s ware millenium packages come with a large poster, nice mousepad, cd art wall clock, which also contains poster sized artwork on it, and key chains, and I think a few stickers.

I think my version of Friends came with a puzzle.

I own this older game that actually came with a resin kit.