List of stuff I wanna get, anything I shouldn't get?

Kango Shicyauzo 1 & 2 Special Set
Come See Me Tonight
Private Nurse
Casual Romance Club
Tottemo Pheromone
Tsuki - Possession
Do You Like Horny Bunnies?

I don’t really know what to expect, like if their bad or not so I need to know if they’re worth buying

[This message has been edited by Sephy (edited 07-01-2003).]

I see that you have a lot of g-collections listed. I highly recommend that you read my game reviews posted online before making a decision.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/recognition/31059.html

Depending on what your personal tastes are, some of the titles on your list may not be that appealing to you.

also, it may help if you give us an idea of how many games you’re looking to buy (and what you have currently in your collection). This way, we could give you a suggestion on a good combination to try out.

[This message has been edited by Ecchifan (edited 07-01-2003).]

I don’t have any h-games right now. I was just downloading stuff you can’t find anymore like Knights of Xentar. Right now I’m only thinking about buying just one of those from the list. I saw some of your reviews, but could you make one on Kango 2?

quote:
Originally posted by Sephy:
I don't have any h-games right now. I was just downloading stuff you can't find anymore like Knights of Xentar. Right now I'm only thinking about buying just one of those from the list. I saw some of your reviews, but could you make one on Kango 2?

It depends, really, on what you like. If you like good, involved stories get Critical Point (pea pri), Chain (GC) or Kana (GC). If you like romantic stuff, get Snow Drop (Pea Pri) or Private Nurse (GC). If you want lighthearted comedic stuff, get Tokimeki Checkin! (Pea Pri) or Kango (GC). And if you're...that kind of person...get Water Closet (Pea Pri).

I just got my hands on kango2 yesterday (it IS july 2 now on the east coast), and probably won’t get around to writing a review til weekend or early next week. also need to sit down and write up a kango 1 review too.

I’m glad that you decided to try some legitimate releases, rather than download stuff off the net.

For a newbie, I think you should try out the JAST memorial collection, which retails for 25 bucks. It has 3 games, and works ok on window xp and pre-xp. The games include Season of the Sakura, which is an excellent introduction to the world of English bishojo games.

hmm, iv got 1 wee lil problem with importing from america now…will the stuff from PP/GC ship items under “gift” or “merchantize”? i dunt really like to pay 25% EXTRA tax jus to get 2 games (kango2 an kango voice plus) [yay ass more boxes to the collection of the normal rar files] (b4 u lot fuss i do a “try b4 buy” thing) if things aint to bad i’ll order within a few days next week maybe ^^

oh an WHO does cheaper “standard” shipping? PP or GC?

EJ.

To Nandemonai

quote:

And if you’re…that kind of person…get Water Closet

Well… if you like potty humor, then its funny. I have Water Closet, and I found it to be pretty good… with a very well done parody of the taboo nature of the bathroom.

To Selphy,

Okay, 2-min primer:

quote:

Come See Me Tonight

Enjoyable, lovely girls, and a light romance story. Some odd-choices for translations, and a couple of gramatical errors. Overall, a good representation of G-Collections titles.

quote:

Private Nurse

An involved, romantic game. Great depth of story and depth of characters. Are only a handful of endings, but each of the endings is very involved. Another good choice.

quote:

Do You Like Horny Bunnies

I enjoyed ‘Come See Me Tonight’ more, but Do You Like Horny Bunnies is fun too. Now, the game does go into some fetish material, which might affect your enjoyment of the game. I would recommend you pick up “Come See Me Tonight” and “Private Nurse” first, and then this title.

Okay, just some quick thoughts.

quote:
Originally posted by Sephy:

Tsuki - Possession

If you really ask me, I think you should give that one least priority.

On the other hand, Casual Romance Club deserves highest priority.
All the other titles in your list are at least okay IMHO.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 07-02-2003).]

Thanks everyone ^__^. I decided to get Casual Romance Club first, then the Kango 1 and 2 set and I’m not gonna get Tsuki Posession and Do You Like Horny Bunnies.

great choice on Casual romance club…it is one of the best