Little My Maid Demo available now!

no, this is a playable demo where you get to play the first part of the actual game; its not a movie

Yeah and it’s worth playing! If you didn’t want this game before, you will now!

The demo is very good. I wasn’t particularly interested in the game before, but now I want it. Very well drawn, and amusing.

Still not sure about Gibo because of the subject matter. Have to see what the buzz is once it’s out.

I don’t think Gibo is as dark as some of the other dark games out there and maybe not as dark as is currently thought.

Yeah this demo is excellent, well worth the download.

thanks, olf…i’ll post the mirror site as soon as i can update again…life is busy right now

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
My presence here is exceptional, but...
I talked to Lamuness about it some time ago, so...
The LMM playable demo is mirrored on my site. I have [b]unlimited
bandwidth, so feel free to download it as you want to.
OTOH, I don't have a front homepage, so, ladyphoenix-sama, feel free to add the link as a mirror on your site.

[/b]

O_o. I'm surpised at how quick it went thanks your mirror. But that only makes me even more happy! Yay! Today I was able to download the XC3 demo, the LMM demo and a couple of other big demos without any faulyts at all! Truly, today must be a blessed day... Perhaps I should also take the chance to download the Eien no Aselia demo too.. ^__^.

quote:
Originally posted by Jason4:

UGH!.. 42 Mbytes for the LMM demo. *curses his slow 56k connection*

We share the the same pain [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] But maybe I'll spend one night to download it,I think it's enough

normally (but shit happens) you can download 10megs with a 56k in an hour…so i guess a few hrs or so? so ya turn your modem on all night or something

or you can buy gibo amd get the demo that way :stuck_out_tongue:

The same demo is with Gibo? That is awesome.

I only now noted that you misspelled Bable Fish several times. LOL, Babble Fish…

Argh…