Little My Maid

I have actually seen things that are “absolutely perfect” in translation and they don’t make sense sometimes, be it from cultural differences or that it just doesn’t flow the same in a different language.

Frankly it’s just wonderful to have as much time spent on this to bring it out to the level of exellence it will be when finally released.

I don’t like preordering, so will I get the goodies if like I order on the day it’s released?

you prolly will for the keychains since we have loads of them, but the comic is very limited so first come first serve (i dunno how many preorders are there for lmm so can’t tell)

What’s wrong with pre-ordering? You get free shipping!

What’s wrong with preordering? It means I don’t get to buy any other games with Little My Maid and therefore miss out on Gibo and Brave Soul.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
What's wrong with preordering? It means I don't get to buy any other games with Little My Maid and therefore miss out on Gibo and Brave Soul.

Eh...couldn't you just have them all shipped together when LMMD comes out?

How would I do that? I assume if I order multiple games and also preorder LMM I will be shipped LMM seperately.

Well…you could ask Peach Princess to ship it together, couldn’t you? I don’t think they’d refuse if you asked.

I pre-ordered this game in… Well, it’s been so long I can’t even remember when I pre-ordered it. Seriously. I wonder if the order is still registered…

My card info changes next month so I’ll wait until then to pre-order.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
double check that ... you may need to update credit card info or the amount charged may be changed.

Well, the card info is unchanged, but... I can't remember where I ordered it from anymore 0_0;

Either Peach Princess or JAST...

Well first we don’t know when it’s going to be released. I don’t wanna be like you guys and have a order from 100 years back

Its really good to know this game is going to be huge. Looking foward to buying this, just hope it isn’t to dark if it is indeed dark. Will it be?

LMMD? Dark? I think you need to check out the pictures on the PP website. While you’re at it, go get the demo. The link’s around here somewhere…

Well one of the characters in the story from the pictures does have a chain around her neck which is why I asked. The images for Gibo don’t seem that dark either and it was a dark game in terms of how the male character acted and thought.

Yes but the plot outline for Gibo gave a hint that it was a little darker game.

Considering that the demo begins with a rape scene which you have the opportunity to sit back and watch, it seems a fair question. The playable demo and promo are available on ladyphoenix’s web site here.

True, but in most of the darker games I have heard of and the one played (Gibo) the ‘first’ rape scene has always been the main character doing the raping, which is, as you noted, different from this demo.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 10-29-2004).]

Hey Peter
I need to update my info for LMM. What is the e-mail address to send it to. I tried looking for it on JAST USA and could not find a e-mail address that seemed to be right.

if it’s ordered peapri, then send it to sales@peachprincess.com