LMM, BS and XC2

Windows 2000 is absent from their compatibility(and im hoping it falls under XP like it should)… im not upgrading until windows 2050 comes out so… if this is anything like how TCI was (had to do some tweeking) imma be mad considering how much newer these game releases are.

I can’t speak for LMM or XC2 yet, but for BS yes it should be 2000/XP compatible. At the very least, the official original Japanese release is in fact 2000 compatible, and from crowd’s website regarding XP compatibility, BS should run fine under XP. I did some of BS testing under XP back in December while I was in Japan (although it was really preliminary testing). Right now I am doing testing under win98.

As for LMM, I believe it uses the new build/engine as Maple which is 2000/XP compatible. But I haven’t even touched it yet so I can’t say much about it.

XC2…from crowd’s website the japanese version runs fine in XP but its installer doesn’t…but then we will be using a different installer anyways so that’s not a major problem.

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 03-22-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Windows 2000 is absent from their compatibility(and im hoping it falls under XP like it should)... im not upgrading until windows 2050 comes out so... if this is anything like how TCI was (had to do some tweeking) imma be mad considering how much newer these game releases are.

For those who care..Longhorn, the code name for Microsoft's new operating system, should be coming out some time in 2004-2005. Details can be found here:

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,3973,729397,00.asp

ITEM P004 Peach Princess’s “Little My Maid” Preorder
This item is in stock in San Diego. Shipping: $5 AIRMAIL Price: $39.95
Product type: Bishoujo game for Windows 95/98/Me/XP

Evil… Jlist is evil they say its in stock but its for preorder… what kinda misleading are they trying to do here!!!

(yes i know theres no way in hell this is out yet but still… as we wait… and wait… and ya know even as we wait…)

OK FINE I WAS BORED!
AS I TYPE THIS IM STILL BORED!
And somewhere half way through this i forgot the what i was really gunna type… (it was gunna be really stupid).

On a somewhat related note to my previous total and utter nonesence… heres what rightstuf says (AHAHAHA here we go again)(this is in their newsletter)

*** Little My Maid Delayed! ***
Sorry everyone but it looks like they’re still working the final bugs out of the
system on the Little My Maid CDROM Game (ADULT). They’re now hoping to have it
ready to release by mid summer.

Once again… i posted this total and utter BS note from rightstuf because IM BORED TO DEATH!

Well, you’re typing because you’re bored and I’m typing because I’m in a really pissed off mood. (Partially from here, but mainly work related…)

Hmm, like I mentioned in one of the other threads, Right Stuf still had LMM listed as being released this month, which most of us knew wasn’t correct. I’m guessing people were probably bugging them about what happened to their preorders when they did that little blurb.

Well, to put it bluntly, it’s been a while now, but even so, I’m not too excited about any of these 3 games, but that’s just my opinion.

My eyes are totally set on G-Collections games only. As of now, the only game from PP that I’m excited about is Gibo, but it won’t be released until after these 3 games are first released. PP has to pick up the pace… but even so, I think the damage is done… PP won’t be able to match with G-Collection’s desvatating “a game a month” concept… unless if G-Collections somehow runs out of title-releases and bogs down to a slow halt like PP is at right now (no offense PP).

My point is, the way G-Collection is releasing games every month, it’s changing the way I look at Bishoujo Games. Instead of waiting for months at a time for a single game to be released… instead, many games won’t be mention until they are all done and ready to be sold one after another in a secession month after month. Thus, that way, they keep the Buyers, the Retailers, and the Bishoujo Industry “Stimulated” (H-Style!!)… thus, improving and strengthing the growth of the Bishoujo Industry in the U.S./Canada. U.S. is a country thirsty for more English H-Bishoujo Games… who will be able to quench that thirst for more!? ;]
HAHAHA!!!
(Heeheehee, I’m being sarcastic and mellow dramatic at the end… lol :] )

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
ITEM P004 Peach Princess's "Little My Maid" *Preorder*
This item is in stock in San Diego. Shipping: $5 AIRMAIL Price: $39.95
Product type: Bishoujo game for Windows 95/98/Me/XP

Evil... Jlist is evil they say its in stock but its for preorder.. what kinda misleading are they trying to do here!!!!

If you look further down, you'll note they say This title is not yet shipping. Please preorder for free shipping when it ships. If you think that's bad, here is what they say about Brave Soul: This title is not yet shipping. Please preorder for free shipping when it ships. Estimated ship date is Summer 2002. J-list doesn't maintain product info very well.

i know i saw that, i was just bored and was saying that they cant say and item is in stock then it not be… thats called false advertising… heh (once again im kidding)

Is brave Soul a Multi ending game? and if it is, how many hours (round about) does it take to get an ending? (as in is it a 20 hr game?) a 40 hr game? (not counting the time a person would waste leveling)

brave soul is a multi-ending game.

Your party can be composed of up to 4 members, including yourself and your dragon shell. So that means you can have at most 2 girls in your party. There are a total of 6 girls in the game that can be your fighting member…you do the math…

Gameplay time actually varies, especially when you replay the game after clearing it once because you can choose to restart the game with different difficult levels (total of 9), whether to start off with the same level you finished the game, and likewise for items in possession. I forgot how long it took me to finish it the first time though but it would also vary anyways because the game is pretty flexible and you can choose to take missions at any time, or you can be a bigtime slacker and not do anything

ADD:
also the time to finish a dungeon partially depends on who you have in your party. Example 1: If Alicia is in your party and have her read a tablet in a dungeo, she may be able to open a warp zone that can immediately transfer you to the end of the dungeon, saving you fighting and walking time. Example 2: If there is a trap dungeon and Ruby is in your party, she will disable all the traps for you. The dungeons are of course not impossible, but sometimes things will be easier depending which girl is in your party. Also, some really short missions don’t require dungeon exploration but instead simply walking around town gathering information at bars and that’s it. So your gameplay time depends on what kind of jobs you decide to take on

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 04-07-2003).]