LMM shirts at Anime Castle?

Everyone probably knows that Anime Castle sells bootleg merchandise and legit stuff. They are selling “Peach Princess” Little My Maid t-shirts. But, Peach Princess isn’t selling them. Are these shirts supported by Peach Princess or is someone making them in a basement somewhere?

http://www.animecastle.com/ACPP-PS003.html

Copyright date is hard to read but it looks like 2001, so maybe the quesiton should be did Peach Princess at one time sell these shirts, maybe before all the backlog, which is no fault of theirs, that delayed the release of this game? If so could these perhaps be real and are being resold in a legit way?

So how can you tell what is not legit other then the obvious ways that might show this is not? Some savings is not a way since I have often seen as much as 30.00 dollar difference between a few sites I know are legit.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-14-2004).]

i am pretty darn sure they are legit, since PeaPri did sell them before and I personally own one of them, the exact design as in the link actually

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:

So how can you tell what is not legit other then the obvious ways that might show this is not? Some savings is not a way since I have often seen as much as 30.00 dollar difference between a few sites I know are legit.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-14-2004).]

It's very hard to tell if a shirt is a bootleg or not if the website selling it is questionable. That's why I asked in this BBS, and I'm glad that Ladyphoenix can varify that Peach Princess really did sell those shirts at one time. That being the case, those shirts are probably legit. I'm surprised that Peach Princess isn't selling the shirts now since LMM is going to release pretty soon. The reason that Anime Castle is questionable is because they sell CDs and DVDs that are obviously bootlegs. And the price can make you think that something is a bootleg, but the brand lable proves it. CDs and DVDs are easy, clothing is hard. He's an example of Anime Castle mixing US versions, Japanese versions and bootleg versions of Chobits soundtracks. It's funny to note that the original Japanese tracks are the only ones that are sold out. Anime fans are getting smarter.

http://www.animecastle.com/chobitssoundtracks.html

Is the publisher also a way at times? They list a publisher I know released the legit DVD’s with some of the CD’s then a publisher I have never heard of before that is another way?

I think I am naive because short of obvious price differences and/or it not being at any of the other places I cross-check if something just does not seem right but often that is just a hunch based on names that don’t seem to match, I probably miss more of those things then I catch.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-15-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Is the publisher also a way at times? They list a publisher I know released the legit DVD's with some of the CD's then a publisher I have never heard of before that is another way?

I think I am naive because short of obvious price differences and/or it not being at any of the other places I cross-check if something just does not seem right but often that is just a hunch based on names that don't seem to match, I probably miss more of those things then I catch.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-15-2004).]

In that case, you might find this useful. Click link number 6 in the general section.

http://www.animecornerstore.com/faq.html

Thank you for the site, amazingly I think in my naivety I have been lucky enough not get anything bootlegged or pirated.