LMM short playable demo

…and i mean REALLY SHORT.
anyways, who wants it?

i just finished making one but i need the people “up there” to go through it and approve it first…

me me me me.

Please count me in���I’d love to see any of LMM as I can’t wait for it to come out.

need, no.

want, YES.

Count me in too. I’ve been waiting since last April!

The funny thing is I just remember I closed the bank account with the check card that I used to pre-order Little My Maid when it was first availible to pre-order.

I should re-instate my pre-order.

its 55mb though (compressed). we prolly wont post it for download due to bandwidth reasons. we intend to have it with gibo when it comes out as a bonus/omake.

Oo! Oo! Me! Me! Meeee!

Me! ME! ME! ME! ME!

BTW, if you plan to put it as a bonus/omake, does that mean Gibo’s ETA is really close?

logically, gibo will be peapri’s next release, there is no way lmm will get before that so the most logical thing to do will be to include the lmm demo on our next release, which will 99% be gibo

as for progress for gibo, you should ask ladyphoenix about this not me…but i do heard that it’s very close…and as for tentative master-up date i can’t say it :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
So what by chance is the other 1% for? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

So other than Doushin is the orginal line up games offered by PP translated and mostly out the door?
I was just wondering what games are coming up next year?

[This message has been edited by woodelf (edited 03-08-2004).]

No, there's Doushin and LMM and the sequel - Pandora's Box - and La Voyeur: Used Condom. And if Slave Bazaar can actually be done. Then I believe they will be done with their initial batch, at which point I hope very much that we will hear new announcements.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
its 55mb though (compressed). we prolly wont post it for download due to bandwidth reasons. we intend to have it with gibo when it comes out as a bonus/omake.
You could make it available as a torrent file for P2P sharing [not that any of us use that fansub stuff [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img]].

prolly not. as a company we don’t want to even touch p2p system in any way.

i want the playable demo when it’s available too and just to clear up any remaining confusion, Gibo WILL come out before LMM…but i am not at liberty to say exactly when

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
but i am not at liberty to say exactly when [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

PLUS: Neither you nor anybody else can tell when the booklets will be printed anyway, right?

Yay! Even if it’s just a small demo, it’ll probably be a good thing to kill soem time (and LMM-longing) with! Since it’ll be short, I’m guessing that it’ll only show the prolouge, perhaps introuduce all characters and give a glipse of the Sea Dragon mansion?

Raises Hand

Me Too

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Yay! Even if it's just a small demo, it'll probably be a good thing to kill soem time (and LMM-longing) with!

My words precisely! (^_^)

quote:

Since it'll be short, I'm guessing that it'll only show the prolouge, perhaps introuduce all characters and give a glipse of the Sea Dragon mansion?

Hmmm, LMM is a Maid training simulation, so i think in this demo we will have a glipse of the simulation part, too. Well, i hope so.
If don't, at least we can give a try in the game, finally. :)

as a demo, you can freely distribute it…but just that we won’t officially host it on p2p, that’s all.

after you guys get your hands on the demo, you can do whatever you like with it.

we just found a problem with the demo in that it needs a installer with it or else it wont run, and i am not the one who makes the installers so I guess you will have to wait till gibo comes out…

ADD:
let me refine my first statement…we don’t want to host any adult material on p2p and be responsible if some kid gets his hands on it (similar to what woodelf said).

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 03-09-2004).]

Well, I think if anything, you may have just increased sales of Gibo a bit. Not that any good FWOBIGOLS should be buying it for the demo only…