LMM trading card packs notice

I know that I got scared and went and bought some immediately when I saw the “no more LMM cards???” post. Apparently other people did too.

ah, cool then
i guess refreshing this old thread has had the inadvertant effect of increasing demmand for cards
dang…id better grab some more myself now that the origionaly message is coming true…

so, Nandemonai
do you have any duplicates to trade with me?

LOL…so it looks like i inadvertantly helped sales for the cards by mistakenly thinking they were gone…hehehe…

and that, my friends, is why I’m a bishoujo goddess lol

quote:
Originally posted by exoarchaeologist:
ah, cool then
i guess refreshing this old thread has had the inadvertant effect of increasing demmand for cards
dang...id better grab some more myself now that the origionaly message is coming true..

so, Nandemonai
do you have any duplicates to trade with me?

Yes, but I'm busy ATM and dunno which ones I have.

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
LOL...so it looks like i inadvertantly helped sales for the cards by mistakenly thinking they were gone....hehehe...

and that, my friends, is why I'm a bishoujo goddess [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] lol

Well, at least one of the multiple reasons you're a goddess! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

quote:
LOL...so it looks like i inadvertantly helped sales for the cards by mistakenly thinking they were gone....hehehe...

and that, my friends, is why I'm a bishoujo goddess [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] lol

If you say so, my goddess. I honestly wouldn't limit yourself to just that though. It was indeed a shining example of your powers over us, but you have much greater powers at your disposal. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by ksarchet:
If you say so, my goddess. I honestly wouldn't limit yourself to just that though. It was indeed a shining example of your powers over us, but you have much greater powers at your disposal. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Luckily, this goddess' powers still haven't affected me yet :P

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
Luckily, this goddess' powers still haven't affected me yet :P

it's okay, lamuness...like i said before, as long as you follow the path of bishoujo love and enlightenment, then i don't care if you worship me specifically or not [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:

Actually, if I may be permitted to geek out for a bit?

This is really an interesting phenomenon. An economist could probably explain that in some detail. I think it probably has to do with a lot of people (like myself) who wanted to buy more cards and also wanted to wait until their finances were more secure. It didn't even take anything substantiative to cause a run on the product; just one post.

I suppose this is why stock manipulation is illegal...

Restrains the urge to buy all the rest of the LMM cards

Warning: Impending flood

Follows is the [edit: updated and now up to date] list of all the cards I have. [Edit: I have a master list now. Thanks to Juergen].

[Edit new list]

event 01 quantity 3
event 02 quantity 2
event 03 quantity 2
event 04 quantity 2
event 05 quantity 3
event 06 quantity 5
List 01
List 02 quantity 2
List 03 quantity 4
mermaid 02
Mermaid 03
mermaid 05
Mermaid 06
mirage: 01
mirage: 03 quantity 2
Mirage: 05
Nagi Shikage: 02
Nagi Shikage: 03
Nagi Shikage: 05 quantity 2
Nagi Shikage: 06
Nagi Shikage: 07
Nagi Shikage: 08
Profile 01 quantity 2
Profile 03
Profile 04 quantity 3
Profile 05 quantity 3
Profile 06 quantity 5
Puzzle: 01 quantity 2
Puzzle: 02 quantity 2
Puzzle: 03
Puzzle: 04 quantity 3
Puzzle: 05
Puzzle: 06 quantity 2
Puzzle: 07 quantity 3
Puzzle: 09
Special: 03 quantity 2
Special: 06
Sweet Basil 01
Sweet Basil 02 quantity 2
Sweet Basil 03 quantity 3
Sweet Basil 04 quantity 2
Sweet Basil 05 quantity 4
Sweet Basil 07 quantity 4
Sweet Basil 08 quantity 3
Sweet Basil 09
Virginal: 01 quantity 2
Virginal: 02
Virginal: 03 quantity 3
Virginal: 04
Virginal: 06 quantity 2
Will Collection 01
Will Collection 02 quantity 3
Will Collection 04

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 06-30-2002).]

bump

[Jedimindtrick]Someone wants to trade with me. I know they do.[/Jedimindtrick]

It’ds hard to get those Jedi Mind Tricks to work today, you know

Jokes aside, if I HAD any LMM cards, I’d gladly trade, but I don’t have any… yet, that’s it

Hello Nandemonai

i would like to trade with you

there are 4 of your cards i need
profile 4,5,6
mirage 3

and 3 of mine which you need
sweet basil 6
nagi shikage 4
will 6

ps, here is an update of my card status list
(after accounting for my trade with Unicorn)
i need:
Special 1, 3, 4
Profile 2, 4, 5, 6
Mirage 3

i have to offer:
Profile 3 x3,
Mermaid 3 x2
Sweet Basil 6, 9
Nagi Shikage 2 x4, 4 x2, 7
Will 2, 6 x2

lets see
after comparing Nandemonai’s, Unicorn’s, and my own cardlist’s
i dont think there are any competing interests…

whoops…
spoke too soon, i see possible conflict
well…its not that bad i guess…

[This message has been edited by exoarchaeologist (edited 07-03-2002).]

1.) I have edited my cardlist after receiving cards from exoarcheologist (thank you).
2.) Another BUMP on this thread for all others, who might be interested in trading cards with us (I recall, our goddess showed some interest, for example, …).
3.) Hello nandemonai! Why are you no longer interested in trading cards? (You mailed me two weeks ago the last time and I never got any response on my reply to it). Aaahh! All part of your evil plans, right ? Damn those lemons…

So sorry, so sorry. Evil job! Baaaaad job!

…seriously, I spent most of last week playing Kango Shicyauzo and DOR and the week before a) recovering from minor foot surgery b) recovering from an infection c) adjusting from “doing nothing” to “40 hours a week”.

quote:
Originally posted by exoarchaeologist:

and 3 of mine which you need
sweet basil 6
nagi shikage 4
will 6

Aaaaargh! A problem!

One of the cards (Nagi Shikage #4), I have prepared for sending to Nandemonai are part of the offer of exoarcheologist!
I think, we have to discuss this matter before I may send off anything. Also, this would delay my sending to Nandemonai until saturday in the next week!

(So sorry, that this happened! I really have already prepared the letter with the cards, but now, we have to re-discuss this matter).

So…you mean that one of the cards you were going to mail to me was one that you’re still waiting to receive from exoarchaeologist? Or what does that mean, your phrasing is a little confusing?

Nandemonai, i think Unicorn means
that one of the cards he was offering you, you already have recieved from me