LMM trading card packs notice

I am some what of a Card collector as I have Sailor moon first season cards, Eva cards and Vandread cards Tenchi cards etc, etc. The list goes on… What I have found is that the cards are expensive AND it USUALLY takes 2 full boxes to make one card set, something I find really annoying. I would love to buy more trading cards BUT the usual price for a box is over $60.00. They are well done, great to look at and of the highest quality, no doubt about that, but soo soo pricy for what you get in selection. I mean I like getting full sets and as I stated the with past experience not too good a chance.
I would like to see a price point of around $40.00 a box, not likely BUT I CAN DREAM… I suspect that the price will end up around $60-$70 as it is now… Just a few thoughts on my end.

It really depends. I got my pack of cards of LMM with high expectations of the game, and the price is (was?) right. However, if it were, say more “mainstream” anime/games (without taking any credit from the games of Will or Crowd), like Kakyuusei cards (if it were ever done), or, To Heart, or, Sentimental Journey, or Tokimeki Memorial, I would have pay a bit more, up to US $7.50 a pack.

(BTW, I am taking in account that I have gotten previously costs around 300 to 400 yen a pack)

[This message has been edited by fxho (edited 11-21-2001).]

Hmm well i wasn’t even thinking about looking up any skirts… but now that the idea is in my head now

quote:
Originally posted by Kumiko Kamiyama:
Well, they're all sold out now! We'll keep looking for more things to offer, so keep your eyes here! (... NOT so that you can try to look up Kumiko's skirt, either! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] )

I don't think any of us would dare think about trying to look up your skirt. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] And if I do seem to be unusually close, bear with me, I'm very nearsighted... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Geez, Kumiko-san, you are MEAN. How could you make us choose between the Senti girls and the To Heart girls??? It was lucky enough that you didn’t threw into this fight the Kakyuusei girls and Pia Carrot girls.

Oh, BTW, when I opened the LMM cards last time, I was just getting more cards from a character that does not appear (too much, if at all) on the demo nor in the web page. How could I be so lucky and got about 5 to 6 cards of Yukari??? -_- (No, she is NOT my favorite girl…)

hello…
letsee here, i need 10 cards to complete my LMM card collection
and ive got 19 or so duplicates to trade
so, anyone interested?

quote:
Originally posted by exoarchaeologist:
hello....
letsee here, i need 10 cards to complete my LMM card collection
and ive got 19 or so duplicates to trade
so, anyone interested?

Sorry, still slowly going through what's been happening the few days I was off the board...but I did pick up a few packs of LMM before. Do you know exactly which cards you need? I didn't pick up enough packs to really "collect" them myself but I might be able to help you out.

letsee… i need
Special 1, 3, 4
Profile 2, 4, 5, 6
Mirage 3
Puzzle 9
List 2

and i have to offer:
Profile 3 x3,
Mermaid 3 x2, 4
Sweet Basil 6, 9
Nagi Shikage 2 x4, 4 x2, 7 x2
Will 2, 6 x2

Took me awhile to find which box I put the cards in. (Okay, so I’m not exactly a neat person.) Sorry but I don’t have any of the ones you need. Wish I could have been more help.

This isn’t a Bishoujo trading card collection, but I’ve had a pain in finding someone else who owns the cards I’m missing to trade with for my Taiho Shichauzo! (You’re Under Arrest) trading card collection. It’s the original set for the OVA, I bought a box so I have every card in the regular set but am missing 2 of the 13 foil premium cards, and they are all Best Shot cards. Does anyone else here on this forum collect Taiho Shichauzo?

just me refreshing this topic

since there are still cards i need to trade…

Hey exoarchaeologist!

You’re a lucky guy, if you have only 10 missing cards and just 19 duplicates.
I got a box yesterday, still 20 cards missing and plenty of duplicates (but also a “Lucky” card of Mayu, that makes up for a lot…)

Well, what I really shall write about, is:
I have most of your missing cards within my duplicates:

Profile: 2 (x2), 4, 5
Event: 1, 6
Virginal: 2, 4(x2), 6(x2)
Mermaid: 1(x3), 2(x3)
Mirage: 1 (x2), 2 (x2), 4(x2), 5
Puzzle: 2, 5, 6, 7, 8(x2), 9 (x2)
Sweet Basil: 4, 5, 6 (x5), 7, 8, 9(x2)
Nagi Shikage: 1, 2, 4(x2) 8, 9
Will Collection: 5(x3), 6(x2), 7(x3), 8(x3)
List: 2

On the other Hand, my missing Cards:
Special: 1, 3, 4, 6
Profile: 6
Event: 2
Virginal: 5
Mermaid: 5, 6
Mirage: 6
Sweet Basil: 1, 3
Nagi Shikage: 3, 6
Will Collection: 3, 4, 9
List: 2

(List of cards updated 07-19-2002, accounting my trade with exorcheologist)

Anyone else here, who might help here with his missing cards and/or duplicates?

By the way:
Sorry Lamuness! I make this a kind of exchange-center for LMM-Cards, but since they are vanishing species, I try to give (get) some hope here.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 07-19-2002).]

i might be willing to do some trading after i get my next 3 packs, which areo n their way to me now…i need ot look through my collection and see what i have and need

HEY HEY HEY!!!

who bought out the last of the LMM trading cards??? i only got 3 packs and there were like 26 left, now they’re all gone!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!

who bought out the last of the LMM trading cards????? i only got 3 packs and there were like 26 left, now they're all gone!!!

What? They're gone? Damn.

I'll definitely buy more if you guys get more.

never mind, i’m an idiot…they are still there…i justm issed the little NEXT button at the bottom of the page…i’m used to them being on the first page…sigh…i feel dumb now

Unicorn,
what is your physical location? I’m in California-USA
Would you like to trade cards? and on what terms, considering we need different amounts from eachother?

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
never mind, i'm an idiot...they are still there....i justm issed the little NEXT button at the bottom of the page...i'm used to them being on the first page...sigh...i feel dumb now

A BAKA-goddess?? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Awww, come on, not really, huh?

quote:
Originally posted by exoarchaeologist:
Unicorn,
what is your physical location? I'm in California-USA
Would you like to trade cards? and on what terms, considering we need different amounts from eachother?

Well, my physical location would not encourage you much. It is Germany, Europe, but I think, it would be likely to exchange the cards via registered mail.
Because I am only giving away duplicates, I would even send my cards in advance, especially if they are multiple duplicates, so I hold further copies of it for others.

Right now I will first sort out, who is interested in trading cards. For this purpose, I listed all my duplicates and demanded cards.

In order to solve the differences in the amounts, it would be a good idea, if you could trade cards with other people around here to get even with me.

For a first exchange within the already available material, I have following suggestion:
If you would be willing to send me Mermaid#4 and Nagi Shikage#7, you already have for trading, you may pick 2 out of Profile #2, Puzzle #9 and List #2 for beeing send to you in advance by me. You have to send yours only after receiving my mail.

you know…i just noticed somthing wierd
there are only 17 or so packs left…werent there 40 or so a while ago?
anyone know where they went?
did someone else here suddenly decide to collect them as well?

Unicorn, I am interested in your offer, ill probably send an email later