LMM

I like the v-mate #1 idea. A countup to destruction heheheh.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
So where does Little Meow Maid fit in. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]
I think if people read the 'topic' I don't think
you will have much Little my maid and
Let's meow meow confusion.

[This message has been edited by woodelf (edited 10-17-2004).]

Unless of course their topic is Help with LMM and then someone asks a question like what Lamuness decribed.
You could just vary it though based on capitalization

I don’t think creating the abbreviations is usually the problem. It’s remembering what they actually mean 10 years down the line. Study American domestic policy during the 1930’s and you’ll understand what I mean.

FDR? SEC? WTF?

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 10-19-2004).]

I dunno. You could refer to LMM as LMM. That might help.

ducks

I was going through some old saved files on the old computer when I came across my pre-order for LMM( Back in May of 2001). I noticed that the price was 39.99 and now I notice the price is 49.99 I was wondering because both my credit card and e-mail address have changed and I am unsure how update that info so I was contemplating just doing another pre-order.

to update your order info i’d say email peach princess sales

just dont email them to me or i will use your credit card for other purposes :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:
I was going through some old saved files on the old computer when I came across my pre-order for LMM( Back in May of 2001). I noticed that the price was 39.99 and now I notice the price is 49.99 I was wondering because both my credit card and e-mail address have changed and I am unsure how update that info so I was contemplating just doing another pre-order.

Due to increased identity theft attempts, you will need to verify your identity by emailing me all your private information.

*ducks*

(yes, I'm joking...)

quote:
Actually I noticed this too, my first pre-order notice showed the price as 39.99 but the second e-mail the same day shows the cost as 49.99, so I assumed it was an error in the first price that was caused the price to appear lower in the first e-mail.

Oh sure
I’ll send you all of my vampiric lemons that I have been attempting to cultivate also

[This message has been edited by DragonLord (edited 10-21-2004).]

So my questions become do I e-mail JastUSA or PP my order comes from JastUsa?
How much will I charged for the game since my saved order form says 39.99 not 49.99? Even though it doesn’t matter to much.

i dont work for the sales department, so i have no idea how much it will sell for (but i think you should assume the price listed right now just to be safe). at any rate, if your order is place via jastusa, then email jastusa to fix it. i think it’s run by different people anyways so you will not want to mess things up when it comes to money and credit card info

quote:
Oh sure :rolleyes:
I'll send you all of my vampiric lemons that I have been attempting to cultivate also :D

[This message has been edited by DragonLord (edited 10-21-2004).]

You'd be surprised. People actually fall for this. Look up phishing on the net sometime when you're bored.

Like the saying says, “There’s a sucker born every minute.”

…and you were right on time.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 10-22-2004).]

On PeaPri’s Little My Maid preorder page, there is a mysterious item in the extras. The Katakana says that it’s “Little My Maid’s Omake Pandora’s Box.” What’s inside Pandora’s box? Is it a box to hold the keychains and cards, or is it something else?

Don’t open it!

It is not for mere mortals to know…

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 10-24-2004).]

ya dont open it even if it’s a freebie…if it’s too good to be true, then it prolly is :stuck_out_tongue:

I was playing Snow Drop last night and I saw something about the LMM Pandora’s Box in the Snow Drop game. It said that it was an extra disc with wave files or something. Maybe it’s the soundtrack.