Looking for a certain sort(s) of game

Since there was a thread that where a user specified the type he was looking for, I dcided to try my hand at it.

Alright, I’m looking for a game that is either oen of these three:

(1) You get to choose the protagonist. I’m not talking about the protagonists’ type… that’s been done before. Let’s say there are three main male characetrs in the game, and five girls to choose from… you get to pick the guy you want to play as. Of course, it may seem similar, but, as opposed to the same guy with a different personality, a different person with a different personality has more variation in story telling. Plus, lovemaking that features the same guy half the time is boring.

(2) Instead of a male protagonist… one female, many guys. Like in Fushigi Yuugi. But eroge style. Though, of course, the girl is the dominant force. I know it’s already been done in X-change, but the main protagonist is still a guy, if you think about it.

(3) A combination of the above two.

I wonder if the types I’m looking for exist…

Hmmm… off the top of my head, I’ve never really seen anything do something like #3 successfully…

I’ll ask around with some of my friends on the topic.

Gimmie a little a bit of time though: I’m in the process of changing jobs and moving. :o

Jason - I sure would like to play Ever17, after all the good I’ve heard about it.

Then again, what I’m really looking for is such a game that combines such storytelling… with at least some hentai. Crescendo was close to this, but, we never got to see Teronomi get it on with Kaho (which I would’ve enjoyed)

But, your recommendation is good.

Nargrakhan - I look forward to what you can find.

Who’s Teronomi?

If you play your cards right in Crescendo, you can obtain a sex scene with Kaho. A pretty good one, too. =)

Teronomi is Ryo’s best friend and, coincidentally, Kaho’s supposed boyfriend.

I know that, You can also get Yuki, Kyoka, Kaori, Miyu, and my favourite (for Ryo that is) Ayame. But, ehre’s the thing… i want to see a sex scene with Teronomi/Kaho in it. Call me perverse, but, i’d prefer that.

Then again, noting that Kaho’s the cover girl, I wouldn’;t be surprised if her path si good… but I still prefer Ryo to go with Ayame. (then again, I suppose it’s an after-effect of Kana Little sister. I liek the thought of Ryo, Little Brother)

Oh, Tomonori. I understand now.

Gomen-nasai… I got the spelling wrong… must’ve confused it with another person :stuck_out_tongue:

But yes, Tomonori. A Tomonori/Kaho would be nice.

I had heard of Yo-Jin-Bo, and I have to admit I’m a little intrigued. So then, are there H games where a girl gets to choose from a stable of guys? And if so, what are the H scenes like?