Looking for a spectrum of titles

Alright, I’ve just about milked Haruiro Ouse for all it’s worth. I’m now in the market for a new game. However I don’t just want 1 game, I want several, preferably newer ones.

This time around I’m looking for something more interesting than the usual high school setting. I’ve just sat through 3 games straight of that stuff for the past year. Make that 5 games. I went through Tsuyokiss, Tsuyokiss 2, Kimi ga Aruji de Hitsuji ga ore de (eagerly awaiting the next minato soft game “maji de watashi wo koi shinasai”). Then I played Haruiro Ouse and Asukimi.

By my list (with the possible exception of that last two) you can see I really like the whole “strong girl” approach. That being said, while I want to play another contemporary romance game along those lines, I’m looking for something new to whet my appetite.

I’m thinking about G Senjou but I’m not sure about how good it’s going to be. Here are some elements I’ve been thinking about for my next game, see if you guys can match anything up to any one of these points:

-A reverse domination game (women outright rape the protagonist)
-Something sci-fi (set in space or in a futuristic earth)
-Something along the lines of the 1800s or just before the industrial revolution. (Basically fantasy history but not like LOTR magic and wizards fantasy)
-A game with a focus on sexy perhaps older women versus the usual moe and loli archetypes.
-A darker more epic theme but not dark in a sense that all the endings are bad endings or there’s a lot of random rape etc ( I am working on a sort of type-moon esque game so I want more inspiration)
-A game where the girls, really, REALLY want you to a point where they end up embarrassing themselves or doing things that makes the story funny.

Separately from these general themes I have another “branch” of interests I’d like to explore:
-A training type game (Where you train a girl into progressively more risky sexual acts)
-To basically make a girl “yours” and screw her whenever you want (kind of like NSN but not as hardcore)
-Lewd women who do increasingly perverse acts
-anything that involves “breaking” or shaping a woman’s will.

These are vague general guidlines but if you guys know of any more recent games that fall or come close to any of this please recommend them.

G-Senjou no Maou is extremely, extremely awesome. It doesn’t fit any of the themes you’ve listed, but I’m sure you’ll like it anyway.

G-Senjou no Maou DEFINITELY fits your tastes in that regard. The main heroine is all you really need, there.

Try out the demo first, of course.

-A reverse domination game (women outright rape the protagonist)
Don’t know any I’d recommend
-Something sci-fi (set in space or in a futuristic earth)
Nitroplus’ ‘Hello, World’
-Something along the lines of the 1800s or just before the industrial revolution. (Basically fantasy history but not like LOTR magic and wizards fantasy)
-A game with a focus on sexy perhaps older women versus the usual moe and loli archetypes.
-A darker more epic theme but not dark in a sense that all the endings are bad endings or there’s a lot of random rape etc ( I am working on a sort of type-moon esque game so I want more inspiration)
Le Chocolate/FlyingShrine’s ‘SWAN SONG’
-A game where the girls, really, REALLY want you to a point where they end up embarrassing themselves or doing things that makes the story funny.
Hmm… still don’t know any I’d recommend

Couple of general recommends for things that you should like regardless of tastes:

• Ayakashibito - Great story, great characters, neat action scenes, plenty of ero.
  • Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo. It’s written by the same guy as G-Senjou no Maou. Try the demo for it - it basically covers the first two chapters, and is as a result REALLY long.

What about the “Eternity’s boys and girls” (???) version of ??? Is that some kind of sequel or fandisk to the original? Hello,World is definitely not my thing, way too loli for me. I’d rather get Chaos Head.

It’s a fandisc, yeah. I haven’t played it. I just… don’t get or play fandiscs in general. I’d rather play new things. The exception, of course, being titles where the fandisc is sold with the only presently available version of the game (e.g. Wind and AYAKASHI)

‘Hello, World’ is still decent, but otherwise, hmm… there’s always R.U.R.U.R but I suspect that won’t really be your thing either.

Propeller’s Bullet Butlers kind of fits into this category - Shingo’s written an extensive review of it here. There’s a chance that it might be licensed by Peach Princess, so there may be no need to buy the Japanese version.

Separately from these general themes I have another “branch” of interests I’d like to explore:
-A training type game (Where you train a girl into progressively more risky sexual acts)
-To basically make a girl “yours” and screw her whenever you want (kind of like NSN but not as hardcore)
-Lewd women who do increasingly perverse acts
-anything that involves “breaking” or shaping a woman’s will.

For these four categories, there would probably be some low budget titles that focus exclusively on one of these areas. I haven’t played anything that falls into those categories, so I can’t give any specific recommendations, but maybe something by one of the Lilith-Soft branches would have what you’re looking for.

Oh, and get G-Senjou no Maou :).

If you want more “strong girls”, you can check COOL, from Micro. And if you didn’t yet, try Nee-chan to Shiyou-Yo! 01 and 02 from the same guy who did Tsuyokiss and Kimiaru. :wink:

I STRONGLY advise you to check R.U.R.U.R. from Light. It’s a very good sci-fi ADV with some mistery. The protagonist is a shota surrounded by androids-oneesamas who most of the time will take the iniciative. There’s some hi-tech battles, too.

For the girls taking the iniciative, there’s IMITATION LOVER from Light, too. The protagonist is a very shy nerd taking exams in school when a infamous classmate - everyone says she is a whore who sleeps with anyone for 50 bucks - offers to you good service if you help her with the exams.

Others i remember are Seniority Lesson from Puzzlebox, Yakata Jukujo from Guilty and NINPHOMANIAfrom Mink, where a crazy b*tch will live with you and your family, messing everything!

I think Bullet Buttlers from Propeller would fit this bill. Akasen Gairo from C-Side looks good, too.

If you like elves, you can check Elfin Rose from Bluegale and Himeshiki Angelica from Silky. There’s Hana no Hebi from Elf, too.

If i remember something else, i’ll add later.

Train three ninja sisters in the samurai days of supernatural Japan with Nukenin from Waffle. You’re the half-blood demon of a powerful Demon Lord, who is charged with the capture and interrogation of three demon hunting ninja girls. Stockhold Syndrome to the max. If you’re not a Narutard (lol) then perhaps seeking out a vampire bride is more your thing: Izayoi no Hanayome from Mink. You choose a woman to be your bloodsucking queen, and then slowly groom her for the life of undead eternity. Set in the modern age.

Nukenin does have it’s share of gangbangs, tentacles, and rape - but honestly the title is pretty tame if you compare it to Black Cyc or Touchy. Plus good wins in the end.

Bullet Butlers is a great title, but it does take place after/during an Industrial Revolution. It’s in a 1920’s time frame. You might wanna check out Tre Donne Cruelli from Nitro+. It’s set in an American Wild West theme, but with elves, undead, mutants. If you don’t mind the whole industrial revolution thing too much, and want a really text intensive story, Abandoner from the long dead Unknown might be your cup of tea. A gumshoe noir set in a fictional world that just finished its version of World War 1. I really liked it, but the fact that the title was largely ignored, probably means its not for everyone.

Dont you mean jango the slaughter  or Zoku Satsuriku no Jango ,and yes i second Narg on this Good,the bad, and the Ugly ripoff FTW with all women

Just remembered other Sci-Fi eroges. :slight_smile:

There’s Soul Link from Navel, Senjyou de Shoujo from Cyc and the games from the BALDR Series by Giga-Soft, like BALDR Force EXE, BALDR Bullet Rebellion and others.

Nymphomania looks amazing anymore info about what that game is like? Specifically what the main character is like? Her face is just awesome, I haven’t seen a look like that since the 1990s era games.

Also I’m interested in finding out what the big deal about BALDR Force is. It’s a game that seems to draw a lot of attention to itself.

Peter Gillis seems to always capture exactly what I’m looking for in games. Other than that I am definitely gonna get G-Senjou and probably Swan Song as well. As for Bullet Butlers, I’m a man of extraordinary patience, I’m going to wait it out for a license. I got a feeling after Moero Midnight is done with we’ll be seeing it perhaps.

COOL will be on the back burner since I’ve gone through at least 3 high school games. But Rururu sounds interesting.

I think if Abandoner got the anime treatment it would’ve been successful in its own right somewhere. Narg has me on the whole 1800s, early 20th century theme I was looking for.

Abandoner sure was a miserable game. It’s possibly even more miserable than Swan Song. It doesn’t really work as a nakige because it never gives you anything to feel good about.

Apparently NIMPHOMANIA is the renewed version of an older game from MINK, Masyo. There’s a H-Anime based in it, too.

I don’t know much, but as far i can tell (using web-translation) that’s an Dirty Insult ADV/SIM game. The story is about Keisuke Hayama, a very ordinary (shy virgin) schoolboy who lives with his stepmother and stepsister, both not related by blood. One day the niece of his stepmother came to spend some days with them. But like i said before, she is a crazy nymphomaniac bissexual b*tch! She starts to induce everybody - him, his mother, his younger sister, his teacher and even his childhood friend-classmate - to do dirty, obscene things. She specially likes to induce HIM to sex/rape everyone. Think this game like TSUKI ~ Possession, except SHE is the devil forcing you to do the evil things or doing the evil things herself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Like you can see in her eyes, she is completely UNtrustworthy… :lol: Check the demo here.

BALDR Force is a long series of 2D Mecha Action / Shooting ADV. You will not just go after cute girls… you will blow things to pieces, too. There’s even an 4-parts OVA about it. And apparently GIGA-Soft will release yet another BALDR game this year.

I’m glad to hear that. :smiley: And i definitely hope we can enjoy a translated version of BB someday.

Well, that girls would beat the crap out of you anyway. :roll: After TSUYOKISS 1 and 2 that would be too much!

Not all eroge are supposed to make you feel good. Leaving you upset about how things turned out, is just as great a story method. Like Othello, Casablanca, Seven Samurai, Arlington Road, etc. Misery makes a great tale.

Considering recent world events, the stockhold syndrome seems to be some kind of terrifying way to lose your shirt. Perhaps not out of line with the general eroge concept, but perhaps you meant “Stockholm Syndrome”?

Yes, yes, I know. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

ducK

You’ve got a point and all, but I would totally play that eroge. If it existed I literally couldn’t buy it fast enough =P

Swan Song HAS plenty of misery in it, but it actually works (to the point that I argue the most miserable outcome in the game, the Normal Ending, is the best). Abandoner… didn’t really, to me. Can’t deny it wasn’t stylish, though. Really got the ‘gritty’ feel down pat.

You make one typo and the wolves come out. :stuck_out_tongue:

When you say misery is this misery constant or is there a light at the end of the tunnel? I’m not a fan of misery as I got enough of that in my life as it is.

Also I work for a bank so I got a real chuckle out of that stock hold syndrome thing.

If someone who out-darks most others here (for example with his concept of a fitting ending for Antoinette in Yume Miru Kusuri), it makes me wonder how far the meaning of this small and seemingly harmless sentence could be stretched… :shock:

Actually, my curiosity really gives me a hard time keeping that game still on the backburner - which I did so far because I care too much about the three sisters.
… and that even after I already bought it on DLSite! :oops:

You just procrastinate too much. It took you years to finish the MinDeaD chronicles. Lord knows how many other series you’ve locked away. :stuck_out_tongue:

And there’s no hidden darkside to me saying, “good wins.” I’m not that evil. I just want a little respect from time to time. :twisted: