Looking for Anime entitled "Guilty"

Hi guys,

it’s me again. I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I could an anime movie entitled “Guilty”. Someone recommended me this feature for good, erotic sex. I have looked for it, but can’t seem to find it. I would appreciate if someone could help me out with this one

Thanks!

ive seen two or more in that same tittle but check this site if im not mistaking!!?
www.guilty-soft.com/img/top.jpg
im new on this kinda game so i cound’nt be of much help but i recommend this one i kinnda like it but its all in japanese so im still waiting for it to show up here!?

“Guilty” isn’t the name of a game, it’s a game publishing title company. Or at least the link you posted is for the company. It’s one of the sub-companies of the Will label. For instance, the upcoming game Gibo is a Guilty label game. (And if you watch Stepmother’s Sin, the anime based on Gibo, you’ll see that “Guilty” is mentioned in the title credits.)

Yeah Guilty is a label, like trabulance. Himeya has a list of the stuff Guilty made. As for an anime named guilty I haven’t heard of one. Course I’m not that knowledgeable of japanese hentai title, now if you were talking about english translated titles then I could help

hi,

Hmmm…I am not sure if this is a japanese or english movie. THe thing is that a long time ago, someone recommended me the title “Guilty” for some big breasted characters and good erotic sex scenes. During that time, I did encounter such a title, it was a movie and it was entitled Guilty. It showed on the cover a picture of a women. anyways, if anybody could help me find this title, i’d appreciate it. or, if people know of anime titles featuring large breasted characters with good sex scenes, let me know.

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Yeah Guilty is a label, like trabulance. Himeya has a list of the stuff Guilty made. As for an anime named guilty I haven’t heard of one. Course I’m not that knowledgeable of japanese hentai title, now if you were talking about english translated titles then I could help

[This message has been edited by psx2k1 (edited 01-31-2004).]

That’s not much to go on. You pretty much described dozens of anime. How long ago do you remember running across it? What pose was the woman in? Right now, the closest thing I can find is the Gibo anime. A few sites had it listed as “Guilty”, but I think they just were getting the title mixed up with the producing company.

hi,

where do they sell the Gibo animes? actually, this adult site that sells anime videos had the video in stock…but now, they took it off already… well let me know of a site that sells the Gibo anime
thanks

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
That’s not much to go on. You pretty much described dozens of anime. How long ago do you remember running across it? What pose was the woman in? Right now, the closest thing I can find is the Gibo anime. A few sites had it listed as “Guilty”, but I think they just were getting the title mixed up with the producing company.

Rightstuf International. Look for the title Stepmother’s Sin.