Looking for earlier Bishoujo games

I was wondering if anyone can help me. Does anyone here know how I can get a copy of True Love? And would it work on today’s laptop or desktop if I was able to get it? Further, there is a game that came out way long time ago that was one of those maid training games…Hiyemia Soft sold it. The game was an English translated game, came out before 2000 I believe. Does anyone know what I am talking about and how I might be able to get a copy of that? Thanks!

For Himeya’s Title just go on their Online Shop, you’ll find them for 9,99$… The only title missing is English Version of Eve Burst Error (they don’t sell it anymore it seems)

Hmm…ok that’s probably it…but not the Himeya website for adult games does not sell The Maid’s Story any longer. Is there a website like Ebay that might have these game titles for sell?

ErogeShop is the HimeyaShop branch that sells adult titles now.

i was just tolling and realised that G-collections don’t have the game “Jewel Knights Crusader” listed anymore. What’s up with that?

It’s been a while since Jewel Knight isn’t listed anymore on G-Collection (2/3 years)… And i don’t know when but but you can’t found it anymore on J-List, JASt USA and peach Princess, i remember that you could sill buy it on those Online Shop 7 or 8 month ago.

Here is the list of Himeya translated titles sold on erogeshop. No True Love or Maid’s Story though, but some of the others might be worth a look. I’ve only played Desire, which I believe is actually the first eroge with a decent story. Never played the English release though.

Desire was a pretty interesting game. The only problem is that there were a few loss ends that didn’t make sense, and due to there only really being two endings (one for each of the two chars you play)…of course Divi-Dead is an awesome game. Wonderful graphics. Wonderful storyline. It only has a handful of endings, but the whole game is so engaging that I can’t help but love it…of course the first game that ever really got me hooked into Bishoujo games is Nocturnal Illusions. That was the game that started it all for me…

I would also like some old school eroge, I love anime from the 90’s. I am lucky and happy I got a copy of Critical Point